Author Topic: Boarding The Big Guy  (Read 1337 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Boarding The Big Guy
« on: April 17, 2008, 12:07:18 pm »

Here is the place i would like to board Bryce when i am having surgery i called to book a spot for him and they are full that week. I am so bummed out :( :( :(
http://www.epicblueacres.com/ it is the only place in the area i would take him! Marina >:(
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Boarding The Big Guy
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 10:41:41 am »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Not only was the price right but they give the $ to the huskey rescue group! Well i have found a womon that is going to come to the house and take Bryce to school and pick him up and bring him home ! Then she is going to come to the house around 2pm and let Freya out. Milo is going to the vet techs house. She sounds very nice and i will meet her next week with her references. Marina
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 10:44:30 am »
sometimes those pet sitters are a great option.  that way the pup is still in familiar territory.  Why is this place the only place that will take him?

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 11:10:03 am »
No but i know they will take very good care of him i do not want him in a kennel for a week wondering why! I would like him to be in someones home getting the same love he would at home! They are the very best Marina
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats