Author Topic: New to group  (Read 4727 times)

Offline Love Me Forever

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
New to group
« on: April 16, 2008, 06:07:43 pm »
Wow Im so glad that I found this site. I rescue, rehab and place Neos in NV. I took a Neo in from another rescue on her last day at the shelter and found this dog to be an endearing breed that pulls you in and wont let go. Now the shelter calls me when a dog is on its last day.
Ive shown and trained other breeds of dogs but I find that there is just something really neat with giant breeds. Although I still love a well bred German Import German Shepherd, a giant breed dog reminds me that size really does make a difference when they want to sit on your lap or stand on your foot.
Barbara

Offline Apreston

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: New to group
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 11:32:17 pm »
Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!  ;D
This group is great we LOVE everyone here!!!
I'm Adrienne and Titan is my fur baby...he's an English Mastiff at the very ripe age of 10months!
Welcome  8)

Offline Love Me Forever

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 06:48:42 am »
Thanks everyone for their kind words. The Neo in the pic was actually chewing on a bone. I only give bones once in awhile because the mess is just too much. There is nothing grosser than slipping and sliding on drool. How do you tell someone that you fell and injured yourself on dog drool. Now thats embarrassing.

Barbara

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 10:24:16 am »
Hello and welcome!  Hope you enjoy it here.
I love neos, but it's just a bit too much drool for me.  But they are certainly an eye catching breed.

My name is Chris and my crew is listed below.  :)

LOL @ getting inujured sliding on drool.  that does bring quite the image to mind.