Author Topic: I'm coming home!!! . . . Not so much anymore... =(  (Read 4830 times)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
I'm coming home!!! . . . Not so much anymore... =(
« on: April 18, 2008, 01:08:18 am »
But only for 2 weeks!  lol

My boyfriend and I are taking our first vacation together, and we're going to a place very dear to me.  Victoria BC!!!  We're flying from Toronto to Vancouver around July the 20th-ish, and flying back again on August 3 or 4th.  We won't have my girl with us, but I was still hoping that some BPOers that are in the area might still want to get together for a bottle of fsockopen, or fresh seafood on a patio.  We'll be spending a couple days in Van city, but the majority of our trip will be on the Island! 

I can't wait!!!   ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 01:48:18 pm by London_Pyr_Lover »
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: I'm coming home!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 01:40:40 pm »
Vacation has been canceled! :'( >:(
After Mikes motorcycle accident, and my being off work for 2 months, we can't afford to go away anymore.  Plus we're about to go into a huge custody battle thingy with his ex wife for his son Jack.  So it looks like we're staying put this summer.  :'(

Goodbye ocean, goodbye Mountains, I was so close to seeing you again!
It's alright, I've made Mike promise me that we're going next year no matter what.  Even if I have to go alone.  ;)  What I actually want to do is drive there in a big van, and that way, I can bring my great white Beast! aka Naja  ;)!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 01:40:57 pm by London_Pyr_Lover »
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

lins_saving_grace

Re: I'm coming home!!! . . . Not so much anymore... =(
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 04:15:53 pm »
Oh no!!! That sucks to have to cancel a nice vacation like that.  but Mike wouldn't feel much like climbing mountains or swimming in the ocean after a bad motorcycle accident.  I hope you take this time this year to save up twice as much to take twice the vacation next year.  :)