Rhodesian Ridgebacks > Rhodesian Ridgeback Discussions

Ridgeback mixed with what?

(1/3) > >>

GYPSY JAZMINE:
My friend who is a member here but isn't active yet asked if I would post these pics of her dog Zeus...They found him starving & wandering the streets in the town she lives in & brought him home...That was about a year & 1/2 ago & she says he is the best dog!...He is so good with her kids & they all just love him!...She had no idea what he was when they first found him & because he was so muscular they thought he might have been a Pit mix but then decided he was probably a Ridgeback mix...What do you all think?...Ridgeback? & mixed with what?...Ty in advance!

Summer:
He looks pretty full breed to me, just not to "standard" with that extra white.  Is he ridgeless?  I've seen full Ridgies that look a lot like him.  Here's a picture of my Ridgeback Play Group.

GYPSY JAZMINE:
Thanks for your reply!...No he doesn't have the ridge...But he looks alot like that one pup in your play group!...I'll tell her to come check out the pic! :)

ZooCrew:
If he is mixed with something, it could be boxer......... ....hence the white, no ridge (although there are ridgebacks w/o ridges) and his face being not quite as refined as ridgebacks usually are.

Edit here.  My bro's ex girlfriend also had a ridgeback mixed with golden (supposedly), although she looked mostly ridgeback..... ....face, hair, everything.   She looked alot like that but smaller.

pndlake:
I might think a little hound in the face.  What a good looker. mmmmm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version