Author Topic: A BREAK THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3651 times)

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
A BREAK THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 19, 2008, 02:35:56 am »
At least to my husband and I it is.  We have been having alot of trouble with Bell showing alot of aggresiveness towards Buble. 

Well this morning after three weeks of having him, they PLAYED together.  I mean really played.  She was wrestling with him and doing her big butt in the air for play stance. 

The ywere doing zoomies all over the yard running from there area to ours.  baxter just looked at them crazily saying that it was way to hot to act like that!!HAHAH (it is about 81 degrees here today) 

I think finnally Bell has accepted that he is here to stay and that her Daddy is still hers.   O I was so happy ;D ;D ;D
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0
Bell 3 1/2 yr old Weimeraner
Baxter 3 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Buble 10 month old English Springer Spaniel

Offline Thelma

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: A BREAK THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 08:35:06 am »
aah.....great news...It is always a worry when you bring a new furbaby home...I'm glad they are getting along..they will be best buddies soon.
~Thelma & Karl~
~Duke~Zoe~Toby~Spencer

~Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body..but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out ....shouting.. . WOW!
What a Ride!!!~

Offline Rajas Mom

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Feeling a little cramped in the car (by choice)
    • View Profile
Re: A BREAK THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 11:58:52 pm »
That is fantastic!  I've been so lucky with my dog interactions so far, I can't even imagine the terror a bad one could bring.  My Raja even sits on Bo when he and Shadow decide to squabble like brother and sister (light bickering) to add a further buffer.
Raja (Our Princess), 3 yr St. Benard
Charlie (Our Calico Cat), 3 yr
Bocephus (Wild & Crazy Lab), RIP
Shadow (Secretly a Cat Schipperke Mix), RIP