Author Topic: random visitor  (Read 5599 times)

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
random visitor
« on: April 26, 2008, 02:33:56 am »
this morning i was just about to go outside when i saw a great dane at the druggy hick next doors house

would have some better pics but when i said hello she showed me her teeth so i gave it a miss

nice looking dog tho

ps we dont have fences up here so she was free to come and go i guess

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: random visitor
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 02:45:10 am »
Kinda scarey, beautiful dog though.  The other day a chocolate lab sent me running into my house.  He ran across the street at me barking like I had invaded his space.  My 13 year old tells me he is the sweeetest dog ever...ok, WHATEVER!!!!
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 03:22:13 am »
it's ears seem to be cropped to be intimidating.. ..althogh who knows!!! She is a cutie though

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 03:30:55 am »
With her showing her teeth, I would be awefully concerned with her being so close to your house.  She seems to be right outside your door!

She is pretty though.

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 08:07:10 am »
her owner was next door with ma neighbor probably doing drugs (a speculation but probably accurate)

she came more than close to the house i opened the door a tad
and she tried to sprint in cuz she saw kyd and chav. (porters been at an uncles house cuz he just retired and he's a hound fan, i think he wanted to know if he wanted one). She was fine with my wife but with me she was aggressive which sucked

but he let her run loose unwatched for bout an hour.in the city them dogs go missing real quick people need to be a bit more grateful