3 (23.1%)
Blue and Rust
1 (7.7%)
Isabella or Fawn and rust
0 (0%)
Albino (a disqualificati on)
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Doberman  (Read 26405 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Doberman
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2005, 10:09:22 am »
As far as coloring of a dog or anything else for that matter, it is just a matter of personal preference...I am quite partial to big white dogs myself ;)...lol...Now, my sister has a Collie pup who is mostly black & I think would be considered a fault...So what!...He is the most handsome collie I think I've ever seen! :)

osirisdobermans

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2005, 09:32:24 pm »
I do not like white dobermans becasue they are an extremely bad misrepresentat ion to our breed. The breeders who breed them are simply puppy mills. For all the real, educated, C.O.E Breeders they will not breed a dog with undesirable traits. The Doberman is described as Bold, Fearless, Loyal, have you ever seen an Albino dobe exibit all of the dobe traits. well I haven't Im not saying thier isnat a decent albino out there and I do not hate them for being white. I just do not like them because every time another white dobe is brought into the world, it worsens our breed.  White dobermans are also very sensitive to light and many have attached owners and or children because they cannot identify the person in fron tof them. If you have any questions about dobermans email me @ osirisdoberman s@yahoo.com

www.whitedobes .doberinfo.com
  ^^^^  everyone please read!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2005, 12:29:40 am »
Very interesting info. osiris...I can tell you are very passionate about your breed...You're correct to say that breeders should not breed any dog with undesirable traits but so long as it is done someone needs to love these dogs...Dislike the breeders not the breed. :)

Offline kilbaraberry

• Ankle Biter
  • katie and 1/2 of pups
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2005, 08:10:03 am »
i got some better pics of bear and katie