Author Topic: I just want to wring her neck today...  (Read 2448 times)

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
I just want to wring her neck today...
« on: May 07, 2008, 09:11:09 pm »
Sierra has been in rare form all day today and I have about had it with her.  Sometimes she is just such a good dog and does absolutely nothing wrong.  And then... there are days like today.

~ She dumped the trash three times.
~ She pulled a loaf of bread out of the cabinet and ate it.
~ She helped herself to two bowls of cat food while the poor kitties looked on helplessly.
~ She dumped the cat litter searching for "goodies".

And here's the best part - the part where I just had to walk away cuz I wanted to kill her.  Kelsey's birthday party is tomorrow and I spent three hours making a cake for her.  I'm sure you can see where this is leading...  yes, she ate half of the cake.  I don't know how she reached it, but she got to it.  So now I have to get up VERY early tomorrow and make another for her.  Ooh, I am SO mad at her I don't even want to look at her.  >:( >:( >:( >:(
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer

Offline Apreston

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: I just want to wring her neck today...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 07:15:30 am »
Titan is acting the same way...maybe its airborn it's the "want to ring your neck but i still love you at the end of the day puppy disease" I hear it's Extremely Contagious!

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 07:30:00 am »
Thats pretty much a normal day around here...lol Between Rosie and Farley  ::)

What  lil stinker. :D

Katie one of our rottis ate half of Dennis' birthday cake one year. I just trimmed off the edge and gave him half a cake...lol

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 07:41:43 am »
It must be in the air.  If it makes you feel any better Gunner chewed up my husbands bluetooth this morning and one of my youngests barbie's,  not to mention made his own doggie door in the screen door to the back yard.
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

Offline Apreston

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 07:50:09 am »
I love the dollar store and I made my monthy visit the other day and came home with some basketts and new garbage bins...well apparetly they are new found chew toys! Titan puts his $15.00 chew toy in the garbae can and carries it around on his head....funny at first untill he started EATING the garbage can and did the same thing with the basketts there was plastic and bamboo everywhere and I all i did was have to go pee and leave him alone for 5 seconds and he looks at me with the face...look what I accomplished when you were gone....did I not do a great job in the little amount of time you gave me! What can I say say I have a multi-tasking puppy!!  :P
And duly noted on the recyle bins evything inside MUST come out...its his daily task! He calls it his chores I call it "throw me a fr*gin bone here" OH PUPPIES!!!  ;)

Offline April and Triton

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 09:08:26 am »
Oh I so love this board.. where else would you hear about counter surfing? I feel for you on the cake.. at least someone enjoyed it, right?? All we can do is move on, I swear the homicidal urges will eventually go away  ;D

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 09:20:31 am »
I'd buy a new cake, man...3 hours?? No way!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 10:23:18 am »
I'd buy a new cake, man...3 hours?? No way!

I made the new cake, I just didn't decorate it as much as I did last night.  Most of the time was mixing colors into the icing and switching decoarting tips to different colors and such.  Dang dog.  It looked really good last night!!  And of course it was chocolate cake.

It wouldn't be so frustrating if she didn't know she was doing something wrong, but she knew.  As soon as I walked into the room, she jumped down, icing all over her face, put her head down and tail between her legs.  She knew she was in trouble.

Yes, I guess she is feeling better, but I'm really struggling to see that silver lining right now!  LOL!
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer