Author Topic: Great Pyrenees National Specialty * TONS OF PHOTOS *  (Read 17802 times)

Offline Michelle Schnapp

• Gnawer
  • Noah and Jazzy. Jazzy is a rescue.
    • View Profile
Re: Great Pyrenees National Specialty * TONS OF PHOTOS *
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 12:47:59 pm »
Hi:  I'm new to your group and I want to thank you for the wonderful pictures you've posted of the GP Specialty.  I was at the show with our two Pyrs, Noah and Jazzy.  We weren't there to show our dogs, but we were invited to have Jasmine participate in the "Rescue Parade" which was so very cute!  It was wonderful to see so many magnificent Pyrs together at one time.  Totally thrilling.  Your Pyrs are absolutely gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing!!  Attached is photo of Noah and Jazzy.

Michelle Schnapp, Toledo, OH
Pyr Pecks from Noah & Jazzy
I'm a first-time Great Pyrenees owner. Noah was purchased from a Breeder in Northern Wisconsin when he was 8 wks old. Jasmine was purchased from Indianapolis Great Pyr Rescue at 8 mos. We took Noah with us and he personally picked out Jasmine. It was love at first sight and remains that way to this.

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2008, 02:39:23 am »
Ohhhhhh, those pics are wonderful!!!  I can't tell you how much I wanted to be there, too!  Maybe someday.....

Lily & Tripper are just gorgeous and that pic of Lily napping with her head on the pillow makes me want to snuggle up with that sweet girl.

BTW, welcome to Michelle Schnapp & your pretty pups!  ;D I'm glad that you found BPO and I'm so glad that you adopted Jasmine.  Our Sammy came to us from Pyr Rescue and he's a wonderful addition to our family, too.   :-*  :)

Modified to add:  Oh my goodness, TINA!!  I just read that you are getting a puppy???  I'm so green with envy that I'm looking like Kermit here!  ;D  ;D  ;D  Pics pleeeeease??  Is he/she coming from Tripper's breeder, b/c he's gorgeous!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 02:43:42 am by GoldenPyrs »
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2008, 06:18:38 am »
[quote author=GoldenPyrs

Modified to add:  Oh my goodness, TINA!!  I just read that you are getting a puppy???  I'm so green with envy that I'm looking like Kermit here!  ;D  ;D  ;D  Pics pleeeeease??  Is he/she coming from Tripper's breeder, b/c he's gorgeous!
[/quote]

No she's coming from a local breeder here in Quebec. Mom is a Can Champion and dad is AM Ch. Rivergroves When Stars Go Blu. I can't wait to hold that ball of fluff. She's all white too.

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 05:38:46 pm »
Congrats Tina!  I'm SOOOOOOO  Jealous!!

And thanks for all the great pics from the specialty, I really wish I could have been there, I would've been in heaven!  All those big fluffy white doggies!!! :D :D :D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 05:39:50 pm »
[quote author=GoldenPyrs

No she's coming from a local breeder here in Quebec. Mom is a Can Champion and dad is AM Ch. Rivergroves When Stars Go Blu. I can't wait to hold that ball of fluff. She's all white too.
[/quote]

Ohhh, then she's bound to be beautiful!  ;D  I'm sure her momma is gorgeous, but I know her Daddy is!!  Wow, congratulation s!  I can't wait to see lots of pics of her.  You will have sooo much fun showing that little girl.   :-*
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 05:40:27 pm by GoldenPyrs »
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 07:59:05 pm »
I'm on pins and needles waiting to see her. And especially snuggle her. Oh what fun it's going to be with 2 puppies. Her and Tripper. He's already a handful.