Author Topic: Been MIA- But we are back now!  (Read 3471 times)

Offline Rosalba

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Lucca at City park
    • View Profile
    • The Glovinsky Gallery of Contemporary Art
Been MIA- But we are back now!
« on: May 03, 2008, 11:39:25 am »
Hi everyone!

missed us? as in, missed Lucca pictures? I feel like I've been gone forever! -been super busy with the show next month (and I'm nowhere near done...) and work... and raising the pups. So I haven't had much time to keep up with BPO -I've missed it incredibly! But we are back now!
Anyways, update: Lucca turned 14 weeks old this past Wednesday. He's done with his puppy shots as of today, so we finally get to go to the park! In fact, I just took him with me and Frida to get some coffee, and he got to meet the cutest GSD puppy ever. He is now at 55 lbs, and completely housebroken  ;D I even can trust him home alone (with Frida and Olive) for a few hours if I need to go somewhere -out of his crate! Hasn't been destructive at all either   :-*

Ah, Lucca is so great... that I'm beginning to rethink the whole getting a Great Dane in 6-12 months.... I mean, I've been so lucky with my pets so far, that who knows! the next might be the dog from h*ll!!  :P

Well, here are a few pictures of my handsome little boy -and others..

Lucca this morning, right before going to the vet :D

uh... cheesiest picture ever. One of my friends, posing with Lucca... I think he was trying to express how everyone that meets Lucca feels about him...

ah-ha! the table have turned!

but seriously, Lucca has conquered the couch. for realsies. And if he tries, he gets on the bed too :)
-Rosalba

owned by:
Frida (the Chihuahua)
Olive (the handsome devil of a cat)
Lucca (the Saint Bernard puppy)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Been MIA- But we are back now!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 05:11:38 pm »
He is so adorable.Every time I see him it makes me want to get another puppy ;)
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie