Author Topic: I will be back BPOers!  (Read 5103 times)

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
I will be back BPOers!
« on: May 11, 2008, 07:56:36 pm »
Soooo, I am going to visit my family in Russia for three weeks and won't be able to check in at all :( I hope everybody's families will stay healthy and happy while I am gone :) I will miss you all :-*
Now, my "goodbye" question...Sin ce I started packing two days ago, Lily has not touched her food AT ALL :'( :'( :'( She usually doesn't eat much while we are gone and we have never left her for sooooooo long :( She will be staying with our friends who don't have dogs but will be taking her to play with their parents dog on weekends. I am sure they will take great care of her but I am obviously worrying A LOT :( Do you think she is feeling my energy and feeds off of it and not eating? I can't leave knowing that she hasn't had a meal in three days :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 08:02:35 pm by Auntie People Whisperer »
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: I will be back BPOers!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 08:04:24 pm »
I'm very jealous! My family is from Russia, too, but I don't know anyone who is still over there. I would love to visit there sometime, though. My aunt got to go several years back and she found it fascinating.

As for Lily, I'm sure she'll be fine within a couple days after your gone - especially when she gets to go play with the other dogs.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 11:15:51 am »
Awww. I hope you have a great time!!! I'm sure it will be alot of fun. And don't worry. Lily will miss you, but she'll be back to her old self in a couple days I'm sure. It sounds likes your friends will take good care of her! I know we'll miss you here at BPO too. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 11:58:05 am »
Well, I just went and bought 10 lbs of chicken and 3 lbs of grated mozzarella. I sure hope that boiled chicken with cheese will do the trick tonight ::) :P I will have to prepackage all the meat with cheese for " Ms. Spolied rotten" for future enjoyment ::)
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 09:14:00 pm »
Have fun in Russia!  It's so nice that you get to go home and visit your family!  I know when I lived far from my own family, that it was always such a treat to go see them.  :)

I'm sure Miss Lilly will be back to normal within a few days, she is prob. feeding off your energy :)  And is going to have a blast with your friends.  ;)

Be safe and have fun, and don't forget to take the camera!
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Apreston

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 06:39:51 am »
I am SOOOO sure she feels it! When we left for Mexico last Christmas.... as soon as we brought out the suitcases Titan stopped eating and just mopped around the house. They can feel something is about to change! Its hard to leave and they will never understand when you will be back but you will be and you know that....the look on his face when we came home was like the world just stopped and all was good again...like a big sigh of relief. LOL  :D
Hope all goes well for you in Russia...sooo exciting!  8)  ;D
MODIFIED: PLEASE take lots of pictures we want to see them!!!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 06:40:52 am by Apreston »