Author Topic: well you guys are about to stuck with me a lot the next couple days  (Read 2542 times)

angelsmama

Tomorrow I go in to have a tooth pulled, woohoo... On my lower right side, back towards the back. It's not a molar but it's the one right next to my 1st molar... This sucks.. I just thought it was a light cavaty but on xrays it showed different... This sucks  :( A bridge is out of the question... It costs $2000, so I guess I'll be down a tooth  :-\

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Ouch!  So sorry bout your tooth.  Look on the bright side though.  For a little while you get to eat all the ice cream you can stand.....  ::)
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

angelsmama

i thought id be on a lot today hah... ive been laying down every time i got the chance with rose.. its not that it hurts that badit's just what they used to numb me up and the antibiotic , and lortab rolled into one has me SO tired

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
I hope you are feeling better soon!!
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

angelsmama

the stupid antibiotic has me just BLAH, but other than that i'm fine, just a bit hungry ;) in a couple days i fully expect a nice big juicy burger cooked on the grill :P

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm...   back yard burgers!!!   :P
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.