Author Topic: **Sprinkles of Tinkles**  (Read 4646 times)

AudgePadge

**Sprinkles of Tinkles**
« on: June 11, 2008, 11:19:51 pm »
Roscoe is 6 months old as of yesterday (Tuesday)  But he's starting to do this..."submissive tinkle" Everytime I walk into a room, he swears he hasn't seen me in YEARS, he'll flip over and pee all over himself, or when he's caught eating horse poop, when he has to go into the dog run/kennel...ANYTHING he always does a Flip and Plip....I don't how to fix it....any ideas? 

He seems such a confident dog other wise, but as soon as someone bends down to pet him...they get...well you get the idea...I vaguely remember Monty with this problem when I first got him, but he doesn't do it any more...

Anyways, any idea to what I'm doing wrong so I can fix the peeing on my jeans, that'd be GREAT :)  FOr now...here are some pics to mull it over...

Yea...they make out...maybe that's it...

We hide behind towels

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: **Sprinkles of Tinkles**
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 06:46:35 am »
Aww, he is too cute!  Like the ones of him behind the towels, he has a "dang, you found me" look.

My neighbors lab is 10 months old did something similar.  He squats and scoots when you call him and the whole time he is coming to you he is tinkling.
We would laugh but then when he would run you could see where had run if he were on the concrete.  She took him to the vet and he had a bladder infection. 
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

AudgePadge

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 09:21:58 am »
Hm... I never thought of a UTI...I made an appt for Saturday... So we'll see if it's a behavioral issue or a physical one...

This started a month or so ago...We thought it was cute how he would just flop on the floor...and we'd give him lots of love and kisses...I wonder if that's made him neurotic or something?  Now everytime he's overly emotional, he sprays a little bit.

AudgePadge

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 01:00:34 pm »
Audrey, is it since you moved?

He's so cute. I love the "making out" pic.

Um... I cant really remember if it started right after we moved in...I think so.