Author Topic: The dog  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
The dog
« on: May 29, 2008, 10:26:10 pm »
THE DOG

Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but  seldom, if ever, smell one another?

Dear God:  When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same  old story?

Dear God:  Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the  colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often  do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so  hard to rename the 'Chrysler Eagle' the ' Chrysler Beagle'?

Dear God:  If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he  still a bad dog?

Dear God:  We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles,  horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagneti c energy fields, and  Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?

Dear God:  More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.

Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I  have to apologize?

Dear God:  Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good dog.

1. I will  not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up. 

2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just  because I like the way they smell.

3. The Litter Box is not a  cookie jar.

4. The sofa is not a 'face towel'.

5. The  garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.

6. I will not play  tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.

7.  Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable way of saying  'hello'.

8. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm  under the coffee table .

9. I must shake the rainwater  out of my fur before entering the house - not after.

10. I will not  come in from outside and immediately drag my butt.

11. I will not  sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch .

12. The  cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that  noise, it's usually not a good thing.

P.S. Dear  God: When I get to Heaven may I have my testicles  back?

Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

angelsmama

Re: The dog
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 10:32:40 pm »
omg haha the rules makes me think of my old dalmatian.. sounds just like she used to do

AudgePadge

Re: The dog
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 10:27:34 am »
LOL this just made my day...but I have to chuckle quietly otherwise I'll be asking "Dear God...Can I have my job back?"  but...i am laughing like crazy on the inside