Author Topic: Thank you so much BPO! I love you!  (Read 3508 times)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Thank you so much BPO! I love you!
« on: June 03, 2008, 07:44:23 pm »
I came home from a long day at work today to find the most gorgeous portrait ever of my beloved Zoey. Thank you SO MUCH everyone. It is the most beutiful portrait I've ever seen and I am touched that you guys were thoughtful enough to send do it for me  :-*

I miss Zoey every single day. I loved her as if she was my own flesh and blood and lost a part of my soul when she passed. I feel so blessed that BPO was there to experience her life with me, and doubly blessed that you were there for me now that she has passed. Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart  :-*

I have to get a frame for the portrait and then I have already decided it will go at the top of my stairs so I can see her everytime I walk up to her favorite room. I'm going to post a picture as soon as I can. Rebekah did an AMAZING job - Dan couldn't even believe it was hang drawn. And it's based on my favorite picture of all time, when Zoey was young and pain free. I'm attaching the photo for now until I can get my camera charged and take a picture of the portrait

Again thank you so much, I love you! :-*
RIP former BPO

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you so much BPO! I love you!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 08:20:26 pm »
I'm terrified to touch it until I get a frame, so this is the best one handed camera phone picture I could get. It doesn't do it justice. I'm tearing up again just posting this. It's so beautiful and I miss her so much  :'(
RIP former BPO

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 08:23:59 pm »
Oh it is beautiful!!!!

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 08:30:27 pm »
Rebekah did an amazing job!!! :) Like always :D
Enjoy :-*
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 07:53:18 am »
WOW!!  That looks awesome.  Rebekah is amazing.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 12:18:39 pm »
I have a Rebekah original of Oasis, too and I know how special they are. I love looking at my furry boy every day - it's so realistic and captured him so well so I know exactly how you feel and I am so happy it makes you feel a little more complete again.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

marypyrs

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 12:23:42 pm »
Amazing! It's as though Rebekah reached out and touched Zoey. Tracing each and every part of her very being into an everlasting image of her body, mind, and Soul.

Beautiful! What a tribute to a Wonderful Friend.

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 12:24:57 pm »
OMGoodness - that is awesome.  It doesn't look like something that someone could draw - what a special memory for you - from such loving people!!

I'm sure Zoey is smiling down looking at her beautiful portrait!!

Randy

AudgePadge

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 12:26:13 pm »
That is absolutely stunning! What a lovely portrait, my heart just swelled up when I saw the pic and the portrait...Zoe y must be so proud!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 07:18:58 pm »
We love you too Heather! It came out so wonderfully. I was so glad you got it and then read your post and cried too.  :)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 08:33:08 am »
Awww! I just got word of this thread from Holly and I feel so honored (again!) to have done a portrait of a BPO loved one. I'm so glad you like it, Heather, and you should know the photo of Zoey made me smile the whole time I was working on the portrait. :)

I'm so glad to have been a part of her memorial, and I sure do wish I could spend more time here on the board!

XOXOXO
~Rebekah