Author Topic: I thought of you Newfy peeps today  (Read 3466 times)

lins_saving_grace

I thought of you Newfy peeps today
« on: June 18, 2008, 06:51:13 pm »
This little fella was sitting in his truck while his guy was in the court house in Ionia today.  didn't move or jump out.  He was a mammoth but so handsome.  the guy would reach through the window to scratch his head on our way out of town. 
Pics are blurry cuz i was driving 55 MPH.  he'd look back at me once in a while...but never when i was ready to snap a picture.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 08:04:25 pm by Lin »

lins_saving_grace

Re: I thought of you Newfy peeps today
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 01:59:39 pm »
I hate the idea of them being in the open too.  not only is it dangerous, but they get dirty and wet and things could fly into the bed and hit them.  I did enjoy the view though.  I've seen big ole rotts in the back of trucks too.  I would NEVER EVER put Princess in the back.  I buy cars that suit my dog.  I'm looking at a Jeep Wrangler now that I only have the one big dog and I'm wondering if it's big enough for her in the back.  I don't need all the room of the Cherokee anymore and I love the wranglers but want something that will be easy for her to get into without a lot of jumping up and down from.  I'm still careful not to put her in situations that may injure her other ACL.  I know I'm weird, but that's my baby.
She is doing so well almost 6 months after ACL replacement in Fenruary and we run and play and have fun.  but it's in the back of my mind a lot with the other leg.