Author Topic: Chicken Tub strikes again....  (Read 5116 times)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Chicken Tub strikes again....
« on: June 25, 2008, 09:01:22 pm »
Besides Butt and Tub I live with 25 birds.Tub is terrfied of them,which is okay for both his safety and theirs and he never has to go in their part of the house for anything,so it's not an issue.Well the outside birds are a different story,he will get in his pounce attack pose and leap at them.The other day I was walking them and he tried his stealth mode on a robin.I teasingly told him you better watch it the big birds are watching and they are going to get you.Well a few hours later him and I were hanging out in the front yard when a crop duster flying low went right over top of the house.He never saw it coming,but when he did he did a u turn to head in the house as fast as his skinny legs would take him.I thought he was going to take the doggy door out when he ran through it.They were dusting the field across the road from us so they kept buzzing the house for half an hour.For the first bit he ran through the house barking,but then decided he should go hide under my desk.Now when ever he hears an airplane he freezes for a minute to listen and then he starts barking at it.Needless to say Mama's perdiction about the big bird coming after him came true ;)
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

angelsmama

Re: Chicken Tub strikes again....
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 09:26:49 pm »
awwwwwwwww hahaha poor tub

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 10:07:54 pm »
oMG that is just too funny...poor Tub ;) :D  I can just picture him crashing through the doggie door  :o

Offline DaPeach

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 07:37:08 am »
oMG that is just too funny...poor Tub ;) :D  I can just picture him crashing through the doggie door  :o

this is what I picture...

LOL!  Poor guy, heh
Katie - Pyr adopted 4/2002
Franklin - Pyr adopted 3/2007
Norman - cat 2004
Polly - cat 2005
Spike - Conure (the boss) 1992

OWN A RESCUED PUP?