Author Topic: Update: Chen Cai Li and RA (pics)  (Read 17457 times)

Offline Cai Li

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Update: Chen Cai Li and RA (pics)
« on: October 15, 2007, 12:32:36 pm »
It has been a long time since I have posted anything about how the pack is doing mostly due to time constraints and computer problems. Here are some updates. Cai Li will be 5mos old on the 1st and her last vet visit she weighed 33lbs and that was on the 6th. She is done with all of her puppy shots and just got the home again microchip implanted. She is such a big girl and so loving! Chen will be 5mos on the 25th and he is also done with all of his puppy shots and got the microchip. The last vet visit he weighed 30lbs. He has such a different personality than the other two he is so laid back and calm and just a joy to be aroun. RA is going to be fixed next month (ACD/heeler) and also have the microchip done. She weighes about the same as the pups and she is having the greatest time with them. She is so hyper and loves having play mates that can keep up! Here are some pictures of the pack enjoy!

Here are some of RA most are blurry because unless she is sleeping she does not slow down!

Here are a few of Cai Li she has gotten so big!

Here is Chen he is growing to be quite the handsome boy!

Julia
A wagging tail lifts you when life has let you down.

Offline Cai Li

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Update: Chen Cai Li and RA (pics)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 01:01:05 am »
Thank you!! I have had the same comment on that pic of Chen before and I didn't realize it but after the first time someone told me that I totally see that he looks like a sheep lol!!

Julia
A wagging tail lifts you when life has let you down.

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 06:40:37 am »
Aww, what cuties! Cai Li looks like such a fuzzball. And my first thought when I saw Chen's picture was the Lion from Wizard of Oz.
Rosie - Newfoundland

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 07:09:18 am »
What cutie-pies you have there.  They look like big fluffy snuggle bugs.  Great pictures.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.