Author Topic: Look - I did something fun today!!  (Read 3687 times)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Look - I did something fun today!!
« on: June 28, 2008, 02:40:38 pm »
I did my very first transport.  Two white German Shepards I drove them from Buffalo to Rochester I had them for a total of 1 1/2 hours and I could have kept them both - I could sooo easily be a transport or foster failure!!

I give all of you who do rescue and foster care soooo much credit!!

Fae is about 6 months old and will be going to a family who will train her to be a service dog.  She is soooo sweet she lets you hug her and rub her belly; just a doll.

Oliver can be quite a handful - he bounded out of the car I was meeting - thankfully I caught him - he pulls on the leash and has pulled on my daughter and my hearts!!  I feel badly - I told him he was going to his forever home - but found out that he is actually going to a foster home - maybe they will be foster failures and keep him!!

Here are a few pictures of my new friends who I wish the best of luck and a long and healthy life!!  As you can see from the beautiful picture of my it was quite windy here today!!

That is my daughter hand holding Olivers paw!

Randy

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Look - I did something fun today!!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 02:41:54 pm »
A few more pictures!!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: Look - I did something fun today!!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 02:53:24 pm »
They are STUNNING! Congrats on your first transport. You're sure to get addicted.

Big hugs!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain