Author Topic: Recent Lucca Pictures :)  (Read 7025 times)

Offline Rosalba

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Lucca at City park
    • View Profile
    • The Glovinsky Gallery of Contemporary Art
Recent Lucca Pictures :)
« on: June 29, 2008, 06:04:10 pm »
Lucca's ear is looking much better now! He doesn't even know how worried he had me for a while there... So I bring cute Lucca pictures I had been meaning to post since he just turned 5 months old (on the 23rd). The last one shows his boo-boo, so if you don't want to see it, just cover/skip it  ;) but it really doesn't look bad now, looks just like a scratch in the picture... just couldn't bring myself to taking pictures of it when it had just happened...

well, enjoy! he's 80 lbs now, and I think his low-protein food is finally starting to slow him down (growth-wise)

couple of weeks ago, munching on his carrots

I was cleaning, like REALLY cleaning, the apt. and Lucca decided to rest where he'd be most in the way  ::)

after boo-boo... with dinner remnants crusting on his nose...

later, he got a bully stick... aw, his left ear just looks a little disheveled, but his wounds are mostly on the other side

here is the biggest wound. Looks like it's starting to heal nicely :) but so much blood came out of there -well, maybe not that much, but to me, it was definitely more than will ever be necessary....
-Rosalba

owned by:
Frida (the Chihuahua)
Olive (the handsome devil of a cat)
Lucca (the Saint Bernard puppy)

marypyrs

Re: Recent Lucca Pictures :)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 06:46:33 pm »
It doesn't matter how big he grows, Rosalba, he's always going to be 'Stuffer Fluffer Pupper' to me.  :-* That face!!!!  :) I L-U-V that face!!!! :-* :D

Kisses on his boo-boo from us. The pictures are great. Hope you, Lucca, and little Frida have enjoyed this last part of the weekend. It's been a challenge for sure. But you've handled it well. :)

Offline KatysTank

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Mya
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 10:02:49 pm »
awww! Isn't he a cute big guy!

Offline Thelma

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 04:32:36 pm »
aaahh.....he is adorable!
~Thelma & Karl~
~Duke~Zoe~Toby~Spencer

~Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body..but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out ....shouting.. . WOW!
What a Ride!!!~

Offline geecue2213

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 04:29:33 pm »
Great looking Saint! Terrible what happened to his ear, but it looks like he's on the mend. My Saint had a gash on her back from running under a tree and had to have a patch shaved off in order to treat it, and I about had a heart attack because of how much she bled.  She healed up fine, but her coat took an eternity to grow back. Its a good thing your vet was available, I'm sure that helped. Get well soon Lucca!

-Rob, Kristal, Timber and Jagger

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 04:15:56 pm »
He's adorable! I especially like the pic with the close up of his nose  ;)
RIP former BPO

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 08:05:26 pm »
good to see he's recovering well.  :)  What a doll.  i love the carrots picture.  looks like you caught him mid chew.

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 04:27:18 pm »
That is one very handsome fella!  I am glad he is doing better & hopefully on the road to a speedy recovery!

Thanks for sharing the great pics!

Anita & the 4 Newfies from NJ