Great Danes > Great Dane Discussions

Great Danes in need of a new home!

(1/2) > >>

KatysTank:
I found this on the myspace ads. They are beautiful Great Danes but one is deaf. They look kinda skinny though but are adorable! Does anybody know of anyone who wants a Great Dane?

http://classifieds.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=classifieds.viewAd&classifiedID=19022550&catID=11&subCatID=157

KatysTank:
bump

KatysTank:
I am not sure.

Here is a picture of the puppy though:

Pictures of the other dogs:

angelsmama:
oooooo that makes me mad.. i wrote her on myspace, heres what i said

omg.. please, please, PLEASE don't tell me you are breeding a DEAF great dane?!?! omg.. any responsible breeder would not do that.  it is not a good idea. along with deafness they can easily get skin cancer, heart defects and problems with vital organs..  and your dogs, really the chocolate colored one looks underweight. you are nothing but a backyard breeder. you have NO PLACE breeding dogs.  a lot of times deaf danes LOSE puppies while pregnant, they die soon after conception and some pups die shortly after birth, or stillborn. those who live usually are blind, and when not blind a lot of them have health problems. do those poor dogs a favor, spay and neuter them all, and give them proper homes where they will be cared for the way they need to be and not just a way for you to make a quick penny.

btw my computer died im at my cousins tonight , only way im able to be on now..

2Criminals:
Yes, the One year old deaf female is the mother of the 4 week old pup. That's all I'm going to say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version