Author Topic: AIRBOURNE PUPPY!  (Read 5696 times)

lins_saving_grace

AIRBOURNE PUPPY!
« on: August 08, 2005, 06:23:34 am »
When Grace grows up she wants to become an acrobat! 

Lady just wants to sit on the couch.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 06:26:31 am by lins_saving_grace »

Icerotti

Re: AIRBOURNE PUPPY!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 06:42:39 am »
LOL ;D ;D ;D The second last one looks like she is getting ready to do the limbo :o

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 06:47:28 am »
With Lady as the pole!  :) 
She just started jumping up and down for the ball yesterday.  It was really odd.   I need to get her outside with the frisbee but she's still scared to catch things.  She lets them hit her in the head instead.

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 07:34:38 am »
Farley lets everything hit him in the head!!!! ::)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 07:40:22 am »
Careful Farley...you'll get TARTED!

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2005, 07:50:55 am »
Ha ;D

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2005, 11:57:22 am »
wow - that rotti really can get some air :D

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2005, 12:00:31 pm »
Farley lets everything hit him in the head!!!! ::)
Great pics!! :D Samson dodges things & then looks at you accusingly like " I know what you are trying to do"....lol!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2005, 12:15:21 pm »
Yeah  I was really surprised.  Had I been standing up she would have cleared me...at 5'2".  I had about 5 pics but 3 of them were only the bottom of her since I didn't know how high she could go. 
She's funny. 
I get accusing looks too...usually followed by a big wet ear willy or a nose up my butt.

Blair

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2005, 04:54:06 pm »
Those are some really cute pictures! My rottie is too darn lazy to get his fat butt off the floor LOL ::)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2005, 07:27:39 am »
Lady is the smart one.  Grace just has so much energy that she's gotta burn it and this is this weeks trick to get that done.  :)  she's a stinker.  and I think she likes gravity. 

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2005, 10:10:34 pm »
Betti does the "nose up our butts" thing, too.  It must come with the territory of being hyper-rotten.  I think that's the explanation.  Betti is like a little ping-pong ball, a jackrabbit bounding accross the lawn in these great strides with both hind feet in sync.  Greta just trots clumsily with her flopping ears that stand out from her head, flapping in the wind like wings.  Sometimes she stumbles and attempts to get up fast enough that no one notices.  She budges at manhole covers, especially grates on the sidewalk, and must walk around them. 

Betti also has so much energy.  She is a spaz...or a TARD..whicheve r you prefer.  We have issues lately!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2005, 07:04:27 am »
I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a spazoid.  :)   Gracey is my pinpong ball...that's an interesting description of some of our rotties!  :)  you always have the rightwords to say most everything moon! 
What does she do after she moves manhole covers...does she stick her head in the hole and bark or look for perps in there? 

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2005, 07:49:41 am »
Greta is afraid of manhole covers.  They make her nervous, so sometimes we'll be walking along and she just balks.   I look and realize there is a manhole cover in front of her, so we have to walk around it or retrace our steps to adjust.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2005, 09:13:07 am »
What great pics  :D Gracie does have some energy doesnt she lol..... the middle pic of the last one I think it is where she is real high up in the air is soooo good. I am sooooo glad Galahad does not do that, it would be like a flying elephant and he would crash into everything lol..... He is more like Lady, sitting back and reflecting over life hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog