Author Topic: Im so mad at him!!!  (Read 6139 times)

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Im so mad at him!!!
« on: July 12, 2008, 09:14:55 pm »
Gunner ate my favorite lipstick!!!  well, he actually chewed the h*ll out of the tube and it wont twist up any more and you can see drool inside the tube!
Worst part about it,  when he couldnt get the stuff inside out he brought it to me and dropped it next to me on the couch and looked at me like I was gonna help him.
The look on his face was "uh-oh, im in trouble" when I grumbled and said a few choice words.
He is now tall enough to stand up and take things off my bathroom vanity.
I will post some pics of him as soon as I can find my USB cable for my camera. 

Michelle and the lipstick loving Gunner.
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

lins_saving_grace

Re: Im so mad at him!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 09:51:11 pm »
at least it was only the lipstick you lost.  :)  maybe he's a closet fashionisto.  did he get any on his lips at all?  that i would love to see pics of.
Hope you find your cable...unless that went into the piehole too. 
I learned to put things out of pupper's reach a while ago.  she is a chapstick freek.  occasionally she eats my cell phone and or remote control if i forget to put it away.

Offline ruffian

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 10:17:58 pm »
Umm well Gage ripped out all of our phone, internet and satellite cables so I had to send 3 days, and about 300 bucks to replace it all.  Then there is the deck that he chewed on pretty much every piece of wood that he could, when he tired of that he tore a hole in the skirting under our trailer and ripped out the heat vent to our porch and drier vent, just found those today.  Over the weekend he ate, yes chewed through the aluminum blinds in the camper, and last night he ripped up a feather pillow, and a quilt while I was in the tub, I will trade you for your lipstick,  :D

I can laugh it all off since it is only stuff, DH though is not so forgiving.

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 10:21:00 pm »
OMG, ok so losing just A lipstick in the almost 3 months that we have had him is not so bad after all... ;)
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

lorim2

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 04:45:42 am »
haha good point!!! :D :D :D

lorim2

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 04:47:02 am »
I forgot I went to walmart yesterday to stock back up on my cheapie flipflops...Ma rley ate my last pair friday night..Guess I forgot to put them up when I went to bed...He just lurks and waits for my mistakes :o

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 01:53:57 pm »
Naja and Moo, my terrerible twosomely team of terrer!!!  Are sneaky little buggers who have gone through probably over $200 worth of bras and panties in the last year and a bit.  It doesn't matter where we hide our unmentionables, or if the laundry hamper is locked, they will get to them!  If they're up high, Naja gets them for Moo, if they're locked away, Moo will shred a hole into wherever we've got our panties hidden!  I'm thinking of investing in some sort of reinforced Titanium Lock Box Laundry hampers... lol   >:(::) :o :P ;) :D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 04:23:06 pm »
You all are making me count my blessings right now.  LOL!  Cara was my handful, she ate everything in sight (and then some)!  Halley not so much, and Daisy & Sam are more inclined to recline than anything else.   ;D  ::)  Cass has only chewed a couple of things in the almost year & a half that we've had her.  I was just having a major hankering for a particular panda eyed pyr pup this morning (kids were watching pandas on TV), so it's probably good for me to read this reminder of puppyhood mischief right now.   :D  Give those puppy scamps a big hug for me.
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 04:27:49 pm »
I forgot I went to walmart yesterday to stock back up on my cheapie flipflops...Ma rley ate my last pair friday night..Guess I forgot to put them up when I went to bed...He just lurks and waits for my mistakes :o
they do lurk.  they wait for us to forget so they can have their way with our stuff.  Like doing it when we aren't watching is getting away with it.  Not like I can blame shredded shoes or missing phones on anyone else.  but they think it's fun.