Author Topic: Looking for a Saint Group in Central or Southern California  (Read 6713 times)

Offline SaintMommy

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Lucy and Charlie with puppy pal Bosley - 10 months
    • View Profile
Looking for a Saint Group in Central or Southern California
« on: April 06, 2005, 07:54:50 pm »
We of course love for Cassie to play with other dogs and she loves to romp and play for about 15 minutes max and then she is just tuckered OUT!!!   My dream would be for her to have other Saints to play with.  We live in Bakersfield, CA.  Just North of LA.  Does anyone know of any groups for Saints in the Central or Southern part of California.  By the way Cassie is 10 months old and 144pounds, the light of our lives.   
Thanks much,
Renee & Mark

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Saint Group in Central or Southern California
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 09:51:27 pm »
Hey Saint Mommy! I don't know about an organized group but even though Bear isn't a Saint, we live nearby-ish and would love to play sometime on our way to LA. We live in Fresno and have several Saints & Great Danes and even 1 Pyrs  in our neighborhood. 
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 11:14:04 pm »
So Saintmommy,
Would Cassie like to play with an adorable Bear sometime? We'd love to meet you and give smoochy kisses to your darling baby.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline SaintMommy

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Lucy and Charlie with puppy pal Bosley - 10 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 04:09:47 pm »
ohhhhh we would totally love it, I am sorry to not have responded sooner.  I am on the road till next Wednesday, Mark and Cassie are taking care of each other.... :)  Our lives will settle when I get back, and we can set a play date.  Our phone is 661-827-1984 and would totally look forward to getting together.  We have often thought an addition to our family someday would be another saint or newfie!! Send me your contact information and we will set something up.
Thanks much,
Renee & Mark