Author Topic: Any L.A. Newfs Here??  (Read 4714 times)

Offline GeegLuvMyDogs

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Any L.A. Newfs Here??
« on: August 02, 2008, 11:13:44 pm »
Hi Everyone.....w e're moving to L.A. in the next couple of weeks and were wondering if there are any Newfs in the Redondo Beach/Torrance area??  If so, we'd love to meet you and your humans!

Ebony is about 6 years old (we rescued her so we're not exactly sure how old she is) and she's a petite Newf-only 107lbs.  She's super friendly and is a mama's girl.

We're looking forward to our big move and hope to meet some fellow Newfs on the beach sometime soon!!

Gigi

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Any L.A. Newfs Here??
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 01:37:34 pm »
There are a few of us around here in LA. We live in downtown LA and would love to do a beach date when you guys get all settled. Just let us know.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline GeegLuvMyDogs

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 09:46:39 pm »
Thanks Jaime,

We just settled on a house today so hopefully we'll be there w/ in a couple of weeks. 

I've always loved the photos of Bear so it will be so fun to meet him in person!

Ebony never was impressed w/ the cold temps of Puget Sound (only going in under diress and a strong tug from the lead) so I will be very interested to see how she responds to the hopefully-warmer-waters of SoCal.

Yeah for new friends!

Gigi

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 06:13:03 pm »
I've always loved the photos of Bear so it will be so fun to meet him in person!

Ebony never was impressed w/ the cold temps of Puget Sound (only going in under diress and a strong tug from the lead) so I will be very interested to see how she responds to the hopefully-warmer-waters of SoCal.

Yeah for new friends!

Gigi

Thanks Gigi! The dogs love the water here though I am not sure about its warmth...I think it is freeing!  :)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.