Author Topic: Kali was a camper last night *Now with Pics*  (Read 5838 times)

Offline Tspanos

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Tim
    • View Profile
Kali was a camper last night *Now with Pics*
« on: September 01, 2008, 10:39:54 am »
Well some friends of ours have a private beach on a river not far from our house and invited us to camp out night. It was beautiful and Kali had a blast. I will have Erin post a pic or two later.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 05:25:42 pm by Tspanos »

lins_saving_grace

Re: Kali was a camper last night
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 06:38:14 pm »
What fun is camping.  :)  Grace is jealous.  Last time we went camping (at the 2006 meet n greet in Indiana) Lady and Grace had so much fun in the tent.  I got booted out of the air matress bed when the rain seeped through the tent and they refused to sleep near a poddle.  We got home and set up the tent to dry out and the girls went inside and didn't want to come out.

Offline Tspanos

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Tim
    • View Profile
Re: Kali was a camper last night
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 05:25:16 pm »
Here are the pics. Tim only had one of him and Kali he slacked on the photo department. He missed the photo oppurtunity of Kali helping Vinnie crab along the beach I guess she found a bunch for him and insisted on putting her nose in the bucket and almost got pinched. I put some pics he's taken from the beach so you can get a perspective.  In the one with the railroad tressle you can barely see it but one of the baby eagles is in it.  Then there's the view of Mohegan Sun which is straight across the cove.  I also added one of Kali telling Tim off and her out in our backyard since I haven't posted too many pics of her lately enjoy!

Erin

Kali and Tim in the tent (yes it's an 8person tent for the 2 of them!)

View towards the river

View of MoSun

OMG There's a Bear in the Yard!!

Kali telling the NE Newf Pack she wants to see them

Offline Tspanos

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Tim
    • View Profile
Re: Kali was a camper last night *Now with Pics*
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 05:34:52 pm »
I forgot to add that today my brother and Mom took Kali to my Grandma's nursing home to visit her since Kali had a bath last night. She was a complete angel. She walked in and said Hi to everyone when normally she can be a bit reserved. She even handled the elevator like a pro. The only one she barked at was one of the social workers. An old lady came from all the way across the nursing home just to meet her. She definitely was a hit with the patients and the nurses. One nurse commented that it was nice to see a big dog for a change. So she may be making the trips to visit more often.

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 06:39:50 pm »
Those are great pics!  I love seeing pics of Kali.  That's great that she did so well at the nursing home. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

lorim2

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 08:05:01 pm »
Kali is a beautiful girl.  Dont you just love camping with the pups!  What fun