Author Topic: does your dog have bumps????  (Read 3665 times)

Offline babykeelah

• Gnawer
  • my baby
    • View Profile
does your dog have bumps????
« on: August 16, 2008, 08:43:53 am »
Hi everyone,
  well i had recently gotten a brindel pit and she has these bumps all over her and i didnt know what they were so i stared freaking out thinking it was mange. Well i really didnt have the money to take her to the vet right away so i figured i would try to treat it myself. Well it was a big mastake! I treadted her with sardex 2. The next few days i noticed hot spots all over her and it made her rash worse. So i came on here seeking info and didnt really come up with anything from just one person, I came up with things from all different stories from different people. So i went out the next day and got her new food with no corn,fillers.ect. I also got her a hypo-allergenic medicated dog wash and i bathed her in it and stared benedryl. Well it has been about a week and her bumps are almost all gone. I feel like i have done something wonderful for her because she was suffing from food allergies and no one knew it. My kids have allergies to food and that helped me also to think well if people can have food allegries why cant dogs. I did alot of research on this and pitbulls are one of those type of dogs that have a very picky body. So if you are having this problem and dont have the money like i did maybe you should try a few of these things and see if they work fo you. It's worth a shot when your broke and you dont want to see your baby suffer.I hope this can help some of you. Im not a vet but i am a very loveing mother to my baby keelah and i dont know what i would do with out her. :)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: does your dog have bumps????
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 08:47:07 am »
Keelah is very pretty and lucky to have such a caring, loving mom.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline babykeelah

• Gnawer
  • my baby
    • View Profile
Re: does your dog have bumps????
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 08:47:42 am »
Thank you very much! : ;D