Author Topic: Attack of the Killer Plastic Bag  (Read 6789 times)

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
Attack of the Killer Plastic Bag
« on: August 10, 2005, 01:44:00 am »
I have such a tough and protective Dane....Tonigh t we are sitting on the couch. There is a white petsmart bag on the table...the wind blows it on to the floor.  willow starts growling and barking...sitt ing up and looking all tough...she kept it up till I showed her it was just a bag..lol it was pretty cute.
Timmie

Offline Lucysdad

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Attack of the Killer Plastic Bag
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 01:53:25 am »
Lucy would've taken up a position right behind me. Her veiw is that it's up to Nikki and I to protect her, and it's her job to protect Mutt. She's alway looked out for those smaller than herself, but as Nikki and I are bigger than her, well.......... ..
Lucy's Dad (Gene)

Outside a Dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside a Dog it's too dark to read. -- Groucho Marx

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 07:29:03 am »
Lady did that with other weird objects that weren't to her liking.  Not so much anymore, but once in a while she'll give something that catches her eye just right a world of hurt.   It's kinda funny.

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 07:49:45 am »
Puck attacks plastic bags. When you bring grocery bags home he gets soo excited. He waits for you to tie one up so it is like a ballon and he can pop it --then he shreds it all to a million pieces. I know it is not the safest toy-but he sure likes it.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 07:53:17 am »
does he do the neck whipping action with it too? 
Lady shakes stuff...but Grace...she gets something in her mouth and whips her head so fast it's like fast motion with a flashing black light strobe.  you can barely see her move.

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 07:56:30 am »
OH yeah must be a rotti thing.  My first girl did that too. Very funny to watch.  Farley is not allowed to watch. He is learning too many bad habits from Puck....Like the toilet :-X

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 09:41:00 am »
Zoey deffinately would have pounced on it and tried to 'break its neck' by whipping it around too  :D
RIP former BPO

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2005, 09:46:36 am »
they learn so many things from each other.  It's really funny.

I get such a kick out of Grace and how fast she can flip her neck back and forth like that. 

Lady is happy to just flop it from side to side slowly.  But Grace has to kill it real good.

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2005, 11:38:45 am »
Willow was so relieved when I threw that mean plastic bag into the trash...later she was on guard about the candle reflction in the fire place doors....lol it is very cute!!!  My little ankle biters race outside barking loudly at any little noise and Willow just sits up and is like :what? what? - What's going on?"  and she never moves her butt off the couch.

Blair

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2005, 11:43:40 am »
  My little ankle biters race outside barking loudly at any little noise and Willow just sits up and is like :what? what? - What's going on?"  and she never moves her butt off the couch.

Hmmm that sounds just like my house. With ANY noise, Diesel is in alert mood runs and barking, acting all tough. But my 2 "big" dogs just lay there lifting their heads to look. Zeus will sometimes go look but Grey wont get his lazy butt off the couch for anything

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2005, 01:20:28 pm »
I can totally picture that!...lol!...Pyrs are very vigilant to anything being out of place or not belonging...Sa mson will go off on my daughter's swim suit hanging on the deck like it's The Devil...Jackie told me that Warrior (Pippin's dad) barked at an onion that fell on her kitchen floor for like 30 minutes while she was putting away groceries!...lol!

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2005, 04:44:12 pm »
lol - too funny

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2005, 05:25:31 pm »
FUNNY STUFF
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2005, 09:51:20 pm »
What a brave girl Willow is! Way to protect her mommy.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2005, 10:25:00 pm »
lol - tonight it was the evil cowboy boot under the table that caused her to be on guard...lol - she is so cute......