Author Topic: Attack of the Killer Plastic Bag  (Read 6790 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Attack of the Killer Plastic Bag
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2005, 11:23:14 pm »
Hera who is over a year and a half, is still getting worried over lots of stuff. She has always been an "airhead" and I guess acts before she thinks lol.... It can be as simple as something in the house being moved to another place, and she gets upset for awhile until she has figured it out.

Galahad, just doesnt care one bit. If he sees something or hears something that is new, he just looks at it and then goes back to sleep or chewing on a toy or whatever it is he was doing before he got interupted.

Zeus, is kinda cool, he howls though, if something upsets him, or if he gets real excited he puts his butt in the air and his front paws down and barks at it.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2005, 11:23:20 pm »
I know it is so cute...I love it too...and its those things that remind why I got a pup to begin with...even with the frustrating potty training

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2005, 11:09:55 am »
It was Christmas time and many of my neighbors would decorate their yards. One in particular had a nativity scene, 3 Wise men, baby Jesus in a manger, Camels, Sheep, and they were all animated! Tulsa went ballistic, barking, growling, bristling, she leaped and grabbed the manger and  tried to drag it out! I think she was trying to save the baby.
Garden Gnomes get a wide berth, she doesn't want to have anything to do with them, but snowmen get a body slam!
John
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman