Author Topic: Chance encounter in the night  (Read 6379 times)

Offline Astrids mom

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Chance encounter in the night
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2005, 08:06:43 am »
That was such a great story!!!! I loved it! I know we are all looking forward to ther next chapter.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2005, 08:14:34 am »
That was so cool!  I really could picture the whole thing in my mind....and actually it probably helps that I live it on a daily basis!  Can't wait until the next installment!

Nicole

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2005, 08:18:08 am »
Hey, Swissy! Haven't seen you in awhile. How are ya?

dohertyswissy

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2005, 08:24:43 am »
Hey Nicole!  Things are good!  I changed into a new job, still with the same company, but I'm training right now and it is S-L-O-W!  Luckily, I'm working from home today, so I can train...then get on BPO...then train some more!  The summer has been HECTIC!  I'm actually looking forward to the fall where things get in some semblence of routine!  Hubby starts his 2nd year of grad school in 2 weeks.  Goddess help me!   ;)

How are things with you and that beautiful daughter of yours? 

Nicole

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2005, 08:33:16 am »
We're well. All getting ready to go back to school, too. She starts 6th grade in a few weeks. She's at "Transition Camp" all week where she gets used to what its like to be in middle school! (AGH! DID I JUST SAY MIDDLE SCHOOL?) I'm going back too, and my boyfriend is starting a new job teaching science at the high school. We're all bummed that the end of the summer is so near!

Where is hubby going to grad school? UNC? State? I can't remember....