Author Topic: Mess with MY puppies will you??...I don't think so!!!  (Read 5718 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Mess with MY puppies will you??...I don't think so!!!
« on: August 10, 2005, 08:18:19 am »
Last night Pippin & my uncle's old dog who I am sitting for got into a fight...Not a big deal & I broke it up quickly only to watch Pippin instigate another fight about 30 seconds later...Well, I have a cat who took to Samson immediatly upon Sam's arrival here...& by "took to" I mean beat the puppy crap out of Sammy every chance he got until Samson became "his boy"....lol...Anyw ay, He & Sammy are always near each other & I know they do like each other....When Pippin came Frosty (my attack cat...lol) let Pippin know who "top dog" was around here & he & Pippin do well together too...Well, last night during the ruckus Frosty came running & placed himself between Samson & Pippin & old Ms. Sadie...He was so puffed up & growling a low gutteral warning growl...He was having none of it!!...Those puppies are his to beat up damnit!...lol...My hubby has always said Frosty was our gaurd cat as he will growl & get in "screw with me will you" mode when he thinks something isn't right around here...He is very protective of us...I think he may have been a Pyr in another life...lol...A nyway, here is our viscious attack cat...lol!

Nicole

Re: Mess with MY puppies will you??...I don't think so!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 08:20:27 am »
HA! Great story, Gyp! I'll bet that Frosty was a Pyr in another life! An ALPHA Pyr! hehehe!

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 08:21:22 am »
What a great storey Gypsy.
Frosty sticking up for his brothers- how cute :-*

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 08:54:04 am »
HA! Great story, Gyp! I'll bet that Frosty was a Pyr in another life! An ALPHA Pyr! hehehe!
I think Frosty is species confused...How frustrating it would be to be a large white dog in a small white cat's body!...Maybe one day we'll see him on The Jerry Springer Show....lol!

Offline TwoNewfies

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 09:03:06 am »
Great story Gyp!  Frosty must have been a Pyr in a previous life :)   
Frosty will be ruling those puppies, and I would just love to be a fly on the wall to see that!
Gina

All dogs are pets.  Newfoundlands are family!

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 09:05:48 am »
LMAO that is awesome! I think that Frosty and my cat Jolene, would get along great. She is an all white spit fire as well  ;D Who owns us, and the dogs... and the house!

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 09:07:05 am »
No!...You guys don't get it!!...Frosty is a Pyr NOW...He is TRAPPED in a CAT'S body!...It is most frustrating for him too!...LOL! :D :D :D ....Seriously though, I have one white critter that gets to eat first when I feed the dogs dinner & it's not the dogs!...lol!...Pippin & Samson will let Frosty eat their food first & just kind of hang back watching like, "You go ahead buddy...We'll just wait right here until you are done"....lol!

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2005, 09:17:13 am »
LMAO poor Frosty, trapped in a cats body must be awful! Talk about identity crisis! And seeing himself in the mirror msut be too much to bear! LOL
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2005, 09:22:17 am »
I know!...it is so sad for Frosty!...I try to keep mirrors up so he doesn't have to deal with it!....lol...You know, Frosty is from Missourri....P ippin is from Missourri....N icker is from Missourri...An yone else here see a pattern?...LOL!

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2005, 11:55:31 am »
So is frosty seeing someone to start him on his species change operation...I think they are doing them in Colorado...but it takes quite awhile to get approved.... :D

One of my cats - Harley, is our attack cat. He is hunter extrodinaire (sp?) - caught a humming bird in mid air.  He keeps everyone in line including everyone in the neighborhood. - I feel sorry for any new cat moving into our neighborhood.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2005, 12:52:00 pm »
So is frosty seeing someone to start him on his species change operation...I think they are doing them in Colorado...but it takes quite awhile to get approved.... :D

One of my cats - Harley, is our attack cat. He is hunter extrodinaire (sp?) - caught a humming bird in mid air.  He keeps everyone in line including everyone in the neighborhood. - I feel sorry for any new cat moving into our neighborhood.
I'm trying to talk Frosty out of the operation....I mean, what if later he decides he is a bird...or a bunny...or a snake???....I foresee problems...lol!...Frosty is an indoor only cat so he doesn't get to have the fun your cat gets to have & I will ask you not to tell him about it either!...lol...He does have his choice of 7 other cats to beat on every night though...He does not discriminate either...every one gets a turn!...lol!

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2005, 12:59:13 pm »
Well Gyp - I think that is smart...he night decide he wants to be a bunny or something...  maybe just some therapy or life coaching.

Once I pu in the dog door for the Poms (cat size) my cats wereoutside in a minute and don't even use a litter box anymore.... nice for me probabltbad for my neighbors

Nicole

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2005, 06:43:37 pm »
My cats don't really use their boxes, either. Actually, my big fat orange tabby will paw at the door to go outside! He housetrained himself! Its great.

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2005, 06:46:02 pm »
I know - I love the no litterbox thing..  Haven't had one for years!!!

Nicole

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2005, 07:40:46 pm »
We still have them, though. All of the cats (three) are trained to come when I whistle for them, so at night I whistle them all in. I don't like them being outside at night. So, we need a box for that.