Pit Bulls > Pit Bull Discussions & Pictures

New pictures of MYA!!!!!! :D

<< < (5/5)

kathryn:

--- Quote from: 2Criminals on September 05, 2008, 01:12:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: kathryn on September 05, 2008, 10:26:47 am ---I know this is going to sound naive but since APBTs are also bred and used for hunting purposes wouldn't "game" pits be those that are used for hunting?  I just know that if I was using it as a catch dog for hog hunting that I would want one that is built with the stamina for the chase and the catch as opposed to the one built for the show ring and whatever the breeders think make up a good show specimen.  Since, from what I have seen a lot of times the standards change as the years go by to something else. 

--- End quote ---

Game and Gameness are popular terms within the fighting circles, which gives it such a negetive conotation and used to be a way of advertising fighting kennels ;)

--- End quote ---

Thanks that explains alot.  Definitely can't tell that I come from a rural hunting area!   :D

KJUNMAMI:
Absolutly BEAutiful

KJUNMAMI:

--- Quote from: KatysTank on September 03, 2008, 12:59:51 pm ---Mya is actually an American Bully not an American Staffordshire Bull Terrier. :D

--- End quote ---

I am curious when you say American Bully what breed are you referring to? The "new" breed of APBT that people are trying to create or American Pit Bull Terrier. Also APBT and AmStaffs are actually reallythe same and that would also make the "new" breed the same. I was just curios because I have never heard of an American Bully except I think thats what they were calling the "new" wider lower APBTs. Thanks.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version