Author Topic: introducing my big (and big hearted) Service dog  (Read 4180 times)

Offline Heartdog

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
introducing my big (and big hearted) Service dog
« on: September 07, 2008, 03:17:55 pm »
Hi all! Great place here, I found it through stumble upon! I'm Tamandra, and I have a big German Shepherd (is he big enough to be a Big Dog?) who I trained myself to be my Service dog. He's the most wonderful dog I have ever had, and has been with me since 8 weeks old. He's 7 now. Time flies! He loves to pull me in my wheelchair fast, and is such a goof. Always wants to play.
Please check out our blog if you get a chance. I'd love to have more comments. Just started it a couple months ago. It's at http://myheartdog.com

Tami and Borias

DenverFurKiddos

Re: introducing my big (and big hearted) Service dog
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 04:14:05 pm »
Welcome to BPO!  I just took a look at your blog, and it's pretty clear that you're going to fit in wonderfully here!  BPO has been a fantastic source of info and friendship for people who love their pups, as you do!  So welcome! I'm momma to Winston and Champ!

Offline pyr4me

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: introducing my big (and big hearted) Service dog
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 04:14:49 pm »
Hi and welcome to BPO! Glad you found this site, but be careful, it's definitely addicting!  ;)

I'm Jennifer and my fur crew is listed below.
Jennifer

Tipper (8 1/2 yrs) Golden Retriever/Sheltie mix
Jenny (4 yrs) Great Pyrenees
Gabriel (14 yrs) Sealpoint Himalayan cat
Melanie (11 yrs) Domestic medium hair cat

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
~Robert Lewis Steven