Author Topic: Ooops!  (Read 5514 times)

Viking Lady

Ooops!
« on: October 26, 2008, 10:06:45 am »
Luke has been pretty good about not trying to get in the back door unless invited. Occasionally, when I have been outside with him and he doesn't want me to go in the house he will grap my pant leg and hold it so I can't go in. I have scolded him but he still does it. This morning I went out and visited a little and then picked up his water bowl and food bowl and was trying to open the back door to go fill the bowls, and he grabbed my pants again. But today I had on some sweat pants,so as I tried to wriggle away with my hands full of bowls I almost mooned the neighbors behind us!

Offline Ursa

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • What Now!?
Re: Ooops!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 10:32:08 am »
 :D :D :D :D :D

Ruthanna - the Triplets' mom

Ursa, CGC -  11 month old Great Pyrenees
Fargo, CGC - 9 month old Newfoundland
Sadie, CGC - 8 month old Newfoundland

What Now!? - www.muttdog.us

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 11:58:36 am »
LOL.  That would have been quite the sight to see.   :o  ;D  :o  ;)

Offline BigSoftandFluffyLover

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 06:19:37 am »
I still have holes in the bottom of my FAVORITE pajama bottoms from Rasputin when he was a puppy (not that he was ever small).  Which suck now that i am in my second trimester they are the only thing i like to wear that fits comfortably... but i remember that good ol days when i wear them and become so incredibly greatfull that he is out of that stage now :) LOL!!!!! :D :D :D

Lyn

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 09:57:20 am »
LMAO! I had a similar occurance. Happened in our front yard.. we live on a busy road. Bubba stepped on the leg of my pajama bottoms and down they came. I mooned everyone that happened to be driving by at that moment.  :D
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 09:57:47 am by Lyn »

Viking Lady

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 01:59:59 pm »
Yep.......held on to the one with food, tucked the empty one under my chin, turned the doorknob and jumped inside!!