Author Topic: outdoor doggies  (Read 12522 times)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: outdoor doggies
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2008, 03:22:15 pm »
Those GPS tags look awesome.  I may have to check them out.

I got a couple of the Top Tag Pet ID tags.  They are a usb flash drive that is in a waterproof container that attaches to the collar with the regular tags.  It has all the information on your pet such as diet, exercise needs, meds, vet info and multiple contacts.  You can also put pictures of your pet on it for ID purposes.  Like Kaila has a notch out of her right ear and sometimes you can miss it.  But I have downloaded a picture that shows her ear notch perfectly. 

Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Viking Lady

Re: outdoor doggies
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2008, 03:57:19 pm »
Man......I wish I could have had one of those GPS collars 10 years ago when my kids were teenagers. Or maybe I'm glad I didn't have one!!

Whilst I figure out this sleeping indoors thing(Luke came in again last night but kept scratching on the door to go out so he ended up sleeping outside) I do want to get or build a dog house. My dad built a wonderful house for his Golden Retriever years ago, even had a nice plexi glass window in it. Barney wouldn't even get in it. My dad spent more time in it than Barney did, trying to coax him in. A friend of mine said their dogs love their Igloo houses but she didn't know how big they come. I wanted to build one but I thought Luke might eat it. Would he eat plastic, ya think?