Great Danes > Great Dane Pictures

Cattabrie YOU BRAT! UPDATE!!!

(1/4) > >>

gr8dame:
OK, :o

AudgePadge:
 ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D little brat!  Monty used to houdini out of his crate too!! (I still have no idea how he got out-the door would still be locked and fastened when I came home!)

I'm not going to be any help to you, I just wanted to comment how SWEET she looks, that face is not the face of a couch eater...I think you're exaggerating Stella ;)

Mojo1269:
When I got out of college I bough a 600 Square Foot House that I shared with a Bull Mastiff and then my Dane so I know where youare coming from.  What type of crate are you using at the moment?  I may hae some ideas but would be cusious as to you current situation. 

lookingfornewf:
Would like a picture of the crate and then maybe we can come up with some more helpful ideas. Do you leave her with a kong full of frozen peanutbutter or anything to at least keep her occupied for a minute or two? Is there a bathroom or anywhere else you could put the crate so at least when she did get out couldn't eat the couch? Have you tried pretending to leave and then catching her at it so she gets in trouble at the moment?
Good Luck!

KiraNGunnersmom:
Oh man,  what a powerhouse of a pup!!   No suggestions for you, just my well wishes for a solution to save your house and furniture.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version