Author Topic: *Best Breed*  (Read 4577 times)

Offline Akitamom08

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Porscha- My American Akita
    • View Profile
*Best Breed*
« on: November 12, 2008, 04:34:01 pm »
*My Friend sent this to me it was about A Miniature Schnauzer owner (What my friend has) but i tweeked it to be about a Akita Owner (me). :)
Hope you like it!! :)

Best Breed What breed is the Best?

Dog owners talking:::::

"But why", said I, "is your dog best?"

The Poodle owner smiled, "You've heard it said, they do not shed, so they're better than the rest.

"The Border Collie owner, shook his head to disagree, "Intelligence is the best of traits, and my dog is smart as he can be!

"The Afghan owner soon chimed in, and said so haughtily, "The regal carriage of my breed makes it best for all to see.

"The Dobermans owner laughed, "You're way off track" said he, "My dog can guard my home and hearth and always protects me.

"The Cairn Terriers owner, talked about it's loyalty. She then shared a touching story about the Cairn, "Grey Friar's Bobby."

"The Golden's owner next stepped up, saying "A loving dog's for me." "This breed is best, for it gives it's love, so unconditionall y!"

Jack Russell Owner Said..."My dog's a ball of fire, Jack Russell's bound with energy." "That's why this breed is the best at sports and excels in agility!"

German Shepherd Owner comes in and says..."When it comes to taking orders, you all surely agree, That my Shepherd at obedience trials, always does the job for me!"

Alaskan Malamute owner then comes over and says....."My Malamute can pull a sleigh" said his owner with a grin. "In carting competitions we are guaranteed to win."

"So, what makes your dog special?"

Soon all eyes turned to me, They're right, thought I, their dogs are great, I couldn't disagree. I felt, there isn't just one trait, that can describe my breed. It does shed LOTS, and is Collie smart indeed. It's loving, loyal, and elegant, when it walks here by my side. Is Intelligent Indeed, can guard and protect, Does great in obedience, agility, and I can look on that with pride. If a stranger ever threatened, it would be the last time that he tried, My dog I thought, can do it all, and I looked at her and smiled. There were so many other things, I could have told them all. Instead I smiled politely, and gave my girl a pat, They may not understand, I thought, that a dog can do all of that.

"It's hard to put in words," I said, "I don't know where to start." "An Akita" simply put, "Its the breed that owns my heart." :)

Proud Owner Of
*Black Labrador Mix - Mercedes
*American Akita - Porscha

"If dogs dont have souls, then look into a Akitas eyes"
•*´`*•.AMY,PORSCHA,& MERCEDES•*´`*•

Offline Akitamom08

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Porscha- My American Akita
    • View Profile
Re: *Best Breed*
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 12:16:28 pm »
Thanks Glad you liked it. :)

I Totally Agree too "Gemz". :)

Proud Owner Of
*Black Labrador Mix - Mercedes
*American Akita - Porscha

"If dogs dont have souls, then look into a Akitas eyes"
•*´`*•.AMY,PORSCHA,& MERCEDES•*´`*•

Offline einalem

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: *Best Breed*
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 10:03:10 am »
I completely agree as well. I love my boy. He has calmed down a lot with his misbehavior and I have stepped up as a better trainer.

O and Akitamom08, your Akita is beautiful. Mine tends to keep his head down, level with his body. Does anyone know why?
I love my boys:
Shoda -> Akita
Russell -> Chihuahua Pomeranian
Nemo -> My cat

And the new member of the family,
Lady -> Pomeranian