Author Topic: Here's one for where you can't take big dogs but did anyway!...HE-HEEEE!  (Read 7433 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Pippin got his rabies shot today...I went from the vet to our town Police Department to get his city tags...Our Police Department is in the same building as City Hall b.t.w....Well, I was feeling a little naughty & was thinking about the thread here about where you can't take big dogs & I trotted Pippin right into the P.D./City Hall...LOL!...Right after we walked in the Chief of Police walked in behind us & just kind of looked at me...lol!...I'm like, "Is Pippin o.k. to be in here"?...Chief Botts is like, "looks like he already is" & says to Pippin, "C'mere Killer"...LOL!...Pippin just layed down until we were ready to go...He is such a good boy!!...That was so much fun I am already plotting where I'll take him in next!...lol!...HEHEHEHEHEH EHEEEEE!!

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
LOL good for you and Pippin, but who could resist his cute face?? :)
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

dohertyswissy

Fight the Power, Gyp!!  Love it!!

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Heh heh - "it looks like he already is!"   ;D

Way to go, Gyps!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
lol..... I like that cop but what was the poor man to do. Tell the cute pippin he had to go outside while his mommy was good and obedient and got his tags.

Good goings Gyp...... I wonder what they would say if my dogs came into city hall here, they are soooooo stuck up and loves every single rule they have, hmmm it would actually be kinda fun. It is right around the corner, maybe I should take a walk there during "hours"

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

GYPSY JAZMINE

lol..... I like that cop but what was the poor man to do. Tell the cute pippin he had to go outside while his mommy was good and obedient and got his tags.

Good goings Gyp...... I wonder what they would say if my dogs came into city hall here, they are soooooo stuck up and loves every single rule they have, hmmm it would actually be kinda fun. It is right around the corner, maybe I should take a walk there during "hours"

Marit
DO IT MARIT!!!!!!!!...DO IT!!!!!!!...It is very liberating!...lol!

lins_saving_grace

Oh I can see this now.  We are all going to get liberated!! 
That is a good story.  Glad Pippin had fun with it.

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Haha!! That's soo great!!  ;D

Maybe I'll do that with my next dog  ;)
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Hehe!  That's great!  :D

dohertyswissy

We should have a BPO sit-in!  All go with our big pooches and sit down in places where pint-size pooches are a-okay, but our big babies aren't!

Of course, that could lead to being arrested....

OH NICKERS....Whe re's the baseball bats???

lins_saving_grace

Re: Here's one for where you can't take big dogs but did anyway!...HE-HEEEE!
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2005, 12:50:47 pm »
take snacks in order to keep the big dogs from lapping up the little ones.

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Here's one for where you can't take big dogs but did anyway!...HE-HEEEE!
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2005, 03:52:40 pm »
Oh I can see this now.  We are all going to get liberated!! 
That is a good story.  Glad Pippin had fun with it.

As long as "liberated" isn't another word for "arrested", we should be okay :)
K...Even if "liberated='s arrested I have a plan!...1st you make sure there  is a responsible adult with bail money & that will come pick your dog up right away!...Make sure you leave anything of value at home & make sure your car is parked where it won't be towed...When you go to court blaim a horrible B.P.O. addiction & vow to get help & the judge should go easy on you...lol!...P.S...I blaim this knowlege on a misspent youth...lol!