Author Topic: Let the celebrating begin...  (Read 6274 times)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Let the celebrating begin...
« on: November 22, 2008, 09:08:59 am »
I received our first BPO holiday card today!!  It is sooo cute - I will start decorating around the fireplace!!

So thank you Liz and gang for putting a smile on my face as soon as I got the mail!!

Looking forward to the influx in the coming weeks.

I must say Liz your organization is awesome - I have my cards but haven't taken a picture of Harley yet, I have to go to the attic, thru the holiday decorations and get the collar that last years SS gave Harley (thanks again Jenn!!)

Randy and Harley

modified because I can't spell!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 10:20:38 am by aggghgmom »

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Let the celebrating begin...
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 09:12:13 am »
Ok Liz! That's insane!!! You make us all look really bad  :D :P I didn't even start working on my cards  :-[
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 09:12:29 am by People Whisperer »
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 09:25:01 am »
Wow Liz is fast! I'm still waited for my cards to come in the mail from the printers.
RIP former BPO

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 10:35:04 am »
You guys are crazy! How did you do that so fast?? We'll be getting the card pic done this over Thanksgiving and sending it out next weekend. 
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 04:50:58 pm »
I looked online for some today. Does that count? I need to get a good pic of all three girls.

You should do vistaprint. That's who I got mine from. I have a friends and family link (pm me for it) that they keep extending the date on and with the discount it's dirt cheap! And the quality is good - I got mine from them 2 years ago and was really happy with them.....

The pic, however, I can't help with. I just advise that you get a helper and LOTS of treats  :D I need to post some outtakes from my photoshoot
RIP former BPO

jesday

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 05:32:07 am »
Are our cards supposed to have our bubs printed on them? Mine are all done but didn't go that route. :-\

My personal checks have our bubs printed on them, but I don't think I will be mailing out blank checks to everyone. :o