Author Topic: A PIC OF MATTIAS (REQUESTED BY JABAS AND NICKER)  (Read 29835 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
A PIC OF MATTIAS (REQUESTED BY JABAS AND NICKER)
« on: August 13, 2005, 01:02:32 am »
Okay ladies here is a pic of Mattias, and nooooooo he was not woken up for it lol...

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
Re: A PIC OF MATTIAS (REQUESTED BY JABAS AND NICKER)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 01:34:28 am »
That is great pic...  very handsome

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 06:26:14 am »
What a cutie :D

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 09:05:18 am »
He isnt all THAT well behaved lol..... But he is a very boyish boy, does little boy stuff. The girls are more into the dogs and the animals. So if the thread isnt about legos, or cars or building stuff or soccer or taking an engine apart and get all oily, his name just isnt automatically comming into the conversation lol......

Ice..... lol..... I tell him he is CUTE too, that does not make him a happy camper, boys are NOT supposed to be cute hehe, I think Ill tell him you said so too hehehehe

Marit

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 09:36:41 am »
I thought about that after I posted..he..he
I only have one girl so I guess you kinda get stuck using certain phrases.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 09:40:16 am »
hehe thats okay, I always call him cute, he totally hates it, but that is soooo the best word for him lol...... he is simply a CUTE boy, my 13 year old girl is not too fond of the word cute either, mind you cute isnt really the word that comes to mind with her. AND that aggrevates Mattias even more hehehehehe

Marit

Icerotti

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 09:46:22 am »
I always sayto Lex "baby girl" she gets so mad. I am a big girl now , mommy. he..he..

Cutie..cutie.. .cutie... ;)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 11:08:28 am »
Oh Marit!...He is darling!...What a sweet face! :)

Nicole

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 11:37:13 am »
Beautiful little boy, Marit! (how would he feel about beautiful? hehe!) And I totally LOVE the name Mattias!

nickerbokker

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2005, 12:05:54 pm »
i was going to call him pretty!  but beautiful is better!  you are right....heart throb to be!

MARIT HE'S A LITTLE STUD!  can i have him?  i have legos!

i gotta tell ya, between your avatar and that pic, you have heaven in your house!  what beautiful little boys you have.  jealous jealous jealous i tell ya

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2005, 12:12:25 pm »
thanks you all, well hehe I am not sure how he would feel about sweet or beautiful or pretty lol..... I think he fancies himself as handsome or "manly-to-be" hehe

He is little for his age too, so I think that makes him the more upset when he is called something that sounds kinda little and cuddly  ;D

Marit

ps nicker...... you can totally borrow my kids, Im not ready to give them away yet, but a nice little vacation would be great lol....

you take mine and ill take yours, hmmmm nope.... that wouldnt make for much of a vacation would it  :P ::)

nickerbokker

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2005, 12:19:27 pm »
dude, for winter break, pack them all up and ship them here.  they can play in california, hang out with me (and maybe jaba for 10 or 15 minutes lol), go to the beach, play in the mountains, annoy my dogs, and swim in the pool.  probably do lotsa funner stuff at home, but hey, we could find fun. 

then you could have bpo all to yourself for a whole week....the only one you have to deal with is chris!

sounds good to me!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2005, 12:26:48 pm »
awwwww thanks nicki...... and why in the world did you think they do funner stuff at home, dont you know that kids are ALWAYS bored to tears at home heee. No matter what they do or you do with them, nothing is half as fun as when you do it somewhere else and with someone else.

By the way, BPO alllll to myself sounds great, did you say I could ship chris too  ::) ;D

I think I would do it the other way around though, leave the whole pack here and ship myself to california, we'd go to the beach, swim in pool (if very very warm water that is hehe) and I could "bootcamp" wangus  ;D :-*

Marit

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2005, 12:33:03 pm »
It sounds perfect to me!!  Can we all ship our kids to you, Nikkers???  I'll keep the dogs but you can have the 24, 22 & 18 year old sons!!!  I can't promise that they are all as cute (oh....NO!  MANLY-TO-BE!!!) as Marit's precious boy, but they are manly!!!   AND they smell!!  And they get food all over when they eat!  Just like you wanted in a St. Bernard, right????

nickerbokker

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2005, 12:34:50 pm »
omg.....im having really REALLY good thoughts right now!  well, maybe not good to you.

SHIP UM UP SHIP UM UP!  I'LL TAKE ALL THREE!  lol, heaven on earth