Author Topic: A PIC OF MATTIAS (REQUESTED BY JABAS AND NICKER)  (Read 29653 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: A PIC OF MATTIAS (REQUESTED BY JABAS AND NICKER)
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2005, 12:35:19 pm »
ohhhhhhh newflvr....... . You must not remember who nickers is hehe you can not possibly send your three sons to her. they will all come home traumatized for life lol...... Nickers..... remeber OUR nickers..... you are fixing to send your sons to NICKERS hahahahahahaha hahahaha

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2005, 12:39:09 pm »
Yeah...but it's three against one!!!  And they are diabolical!!  AND they drool!!!  Just show them an attractive female!!!  Nikkers, I think this maybe just too much for you!!!  Under 12 they are adorable....ov er, .....well, I'm their mother and I have to be nice  The only thing they respond to is a swift punch by the older sister.  They ALL fear her!

nickerbokker

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2005, 12:41:24 pm »
believe me, i can handle them.  i expect them here within the month.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2005, 12:51:39 pm »
believe me, i can handle them.  i expect them here within the month.

Now thats exactly what I was afraid of, hehe there was never a doubt in my mind that nickers will over power all three of them in all ways hehe. I was more thinking that their hormons, good looking female, nickers herself (20) well you might just never see your boys again lol..... she might decide to keep them as hers.  ;D ;D

Marit

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2005, 12:55:22 pm »
She is (we're talking behind your back, here Nikkers...so just stay quiet!) gorgeous and fun and WAY out there!  What could be better!  AND she loves dogs!  Absolutely perfect in my book!

Okay.  We're done now Nikkers, you can come out now!  I had them all here for the whole summer and I swear there is testosterone dripping from the ceiling!  Male dogs, male cats, and four full grown human males (one of them is my own personal!!)  Take them!!!!  (but leave the dogs!!!)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 01:06:55 pm by newflvr »

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2005, 01:06:35 pm »
Ohhhhhh man I am just toooooo slow hehe. You want a dog loving, pretty, funny and darling daughter in law........... .. I get ya, yeah that would work out great, have you posted pics of your sons? Now I am totally excited, it is like picking a puppy for nickers hehe (sorry newflvr your the mama, but I just have a sick sense of humor hehe) You just have to post pics so we can see which one we think would be best for our nickers lol.....

And Ican totally picture all them males in one house ouch...... it sounds like you need a vacation too  ;D

Marit

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2005, 01:18:23 pm »
YEAH, I need a vacation!!!  I'm going to take the dogs and go up to our cabin ALONE for a few days.

Hey!  Don't apologize!  In the ideal world, they would all shut up and let me just handle it!   I'm ALL for arranged marriages (yeah, now that I've already picked mine!!!) ;)

I picked Chester and HE'S perfect!!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2005, 01:22:24 pm »
YEAH, I need a vacation!!!  I'm going to take the dogs and go up to our cabin ALONE for a few days.

Hey!  Don't apologize!  In the ideal world, they would all shut up and let me just handle it!   I'm ALL for arranged marriages (yeah, now that I've already picked mine!!!) ;)

I picked Chester and HE'S perfect!!!

hmmmm arranged marriages..... . I LOVE the idea we should do some serious lobbying FOR that here hehe. And now when we know nickers and you are going to be family (hmmm does nicki know this yet  :P) Please ohhhh please post pics of your three walking hormons, we want to know what nickis new boyfriends look like  :D

I am sure they would totally NOT like this talk about them on here hehehehehehe

marit

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2005, 01:31:47 pm »
They will kill me....kill me DEAD!!!  No, actually, the oldest one is pretty shy, the middle one is the trouble maker and they both use the youngest "as bait". 

I just posted a pic. of all them at our cabin after Christmas last year and attached to the last message.  I just figured out how to make the pics small enough.  DENSE!!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2005, 01:56:00 pm »
ahhhhh you have wonderful kids newf..... they are all looking so "cute" hmmm lets see youngest boy is in middle, maybe to the left and the oldes is the one to right ?

wow nicki sure has some eye candy here. where did you say you live? haaaaa a good thing she is not online now, she might not approve of ur arranging her marriage hehe Mind you when she sees your sons she will want to convert to somether where it is okay for a woman to marry several men hehe

Marit

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2005, 02:04:52 pm »
Maybe we should both be careful...she'll grab your son and just "let him mature!"    She's going to get SOOO mad at us!! 

Actually, the youngest is the first to the left.  He's 18, next one is 22, next one is 24 and my daughter is 27.  Cowboy is 2 1/2~  We had a heck of a time getting all the snowballs off him before he came inside!!!  There must be a secret to it that us warm weather folk just don't get...spray him with Pam???

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2005, 02:10:23 pm »
lol like the pam idea, and it comes in so many different tasts now hehe. If the pam doesnt work  ;), maybe you could try a spray on coat donditioner/coat shine it makes the coat real slick, I have never tried it in snow but it might help.

Your daughter looks so petit, is she short or are your boys tall, and by tall I mean like over 5'5" hehe for me who is a whole 5'21/2" or something like that everyone is tall hehe

Marit

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2005, 04:15:35 pm »
I'm the shrimp of the family at 5'6".  Ashley is 5'8".  My middle son is 6', youngest is almost 6'2" (and still growing!!!) and the oldest is a good solid 6'2". My husband is 6'4" so they all come by it fairly...so when I get mad at them, I have to stand on a chair (except Ashley....she's old enough to be good!!!) to yell at them!

Hey!  5'2" and powerful is all that matters!!!  You sound like the Alphan in your family!  We gotta be tough to compete with this lot!!!

Coat conditioner sounds like a better idea than Pam....at least it's more "civilized"!!!!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2005, 05:10:22 pm »
Marit..your baby boy is so handsome! He's a doll! No wonder you keep him hidden in the house.  ;)

Newflvr- yoour family pic in the snow is awesome. They are all great looking, tall people too. ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2005, 07:22:34 pm »
Mattias is going to grow up to be a heartbreaker, Love those blue eyes. He looks very Nordic. (On my fathers side we are Norwegian)
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla