Author Topic: A PIC OF MATTIAS (REQUESTED BY JABAS AND NICKER)  (Read 29837 times)

nickerbokker

Re: A PIC OF MATTIAS (REQUESTED BY JABAS AND NICKER)
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2005, 09:12:50 pm »
ok...well, i have to say, the oldest is my type.  you can talk about me all you want, cuz its official, im gettin married!  to a boy with a mom with a cabin WITH SNOW!  IM AFTER THE CABIN! 

you have very good looking young lads there newflvr!  AND TALL!  im 5'10, and won't date anything smaller than 6'2....so mr 24 yr old is PERFECT!  and i love boys who wear beanies!  if he wears it all summer long, were perfect for eachother!

what kinda presents are you going to send????  WHOS THROWING ME A SHOWER?

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2005, 09:14:51 pm »
OMG!...I am SO throwing the shower!...lol!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2005, 09:35:32 pm »
woooo hooooo we have a wedding to look forward to  :D Ill send you whatever your little heard desires, well knowing you I am not sending a Bently or cow or the deed to a one million dollar house hehe.

I thought the 24 year old would make your eyes go  :o heee

And gyps I want to be in on the shower too, wow we are going to have so much fun. Now we have hooked you up with a super sweet mil, a real nice and good looking man, a cabin and a newf haaaaa what more could you possibly ask for  ;D

You can write me a letter and thank me later, take your time, so you get the wording right and all that gratitude comes through  ;D :P

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2005, 09:44:57 pm »
I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE THE WHALES TOO MARIT! 

THAT IS WHAT I WANT FOR MY PRESENT!  ME AND THE HUBBY TO BE AND YOU CAN ACCOMPANY US MARIT!!!!!  WOOHOOOO

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2005, 09:55:01 pm »
I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE THE WHALES TOO MARIT! 

THAT IS WHAT I WANT FOR MY PRESENT!  ME AND THE HUBBY TO BE AND YOU CAN ACCOMPANY US MARIT!!!!!  WOOHOOOO

ahhhh BPO will have to work on that present  :D BUT hmmmm something tells me I would be kinda the fifth wheel on a trip with you and hubby to be lol......

Do you think we should tell newfs son that he is taken? Im sure she is now talking to her hubby and are ready to "give him away"  ;D :P

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2005, 11:19:55 pm »
scandanavia... .im from there too. 

nicki history:daughter of mom and steve

mom-daughter of emil and anna...both from croatia.  neither knew how to speak english when they came here......but mastered it lol

steve-daughter of jean and john.....both from scandanavia.  dont relaly know anything about them...but that is that

and of lesson

thank you, and goodnite

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2005, 09:06:00 am »
How funny that the Scandanvian countries are so well represented!  My grandmother was Norwegian and was, according to family legend, such a tough old thing that she fell off a fjiord when she took the cows up too early to pasture.  The rest of the family is Heinz 57, I think. A lot Irish and French, but just about everything including the kitchen sink is in there too.   My husband's family is Irish and Dutch. No pedigree here....we are all mutts!!!

*Words of wisdom from the Irish side of the family:  "Don't marry an Irish man:  you'll be wipin' your eyes more than your ***!"

Nikkers!  Glad you accepted one of the boys!  Now come get him!!!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2005, 09:36:02 am »
Hey!! Adorable kids!!!  Too bad my boys are too old for them but Marit son looks perfect!  I think we're on to something here!  Can I have the address of the convent school?  Maybe I could store the boys there until they are taken.  Ohhhh.. CONVENT.....ma ybe that's not the best idea!!!  I guess they need the monastary! ;D

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2005, 10:00:15 am »
I guess there are a lot of us with Nordic roots. I have never been to Norway but it is on my list of things to do before I die. According to a family name dictionary my maiden name (Gran) means narrow valley, probably a fjord.
All of you have very good looking kids!
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2005, 11:45:03 pm »
Tina I must have missed this..... yeah..... noone is surprised lol...... I need the posts right under my nose lol...

wow they are too cute, I have to show them to Mattias, and then hehe I think we only have to arrange it one way. He is going to be totally into BPO after that heehee

I always wanted sons and daughter in laws who were doggy people, and I am sure you are training your lol..... this is definately a plan  ;D At what age do you think it would be appropriate? ::)

Marit

GR8DAME

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2005, 08:03:49 am »
Would anyone like a slightly used 11 year old  that looks 16 and acts 30, and plays ice hockey in her spare time? Would be willing to work out reasonable terms.
Stella

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2005, 08:48:56 am »
Hmmmm.  It seems we're on to something.  A screening area for future mates for our two legged skin babies!  BPO bachelorette parties?  Sounds good to me!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2005, 11:04:15 am »
Nooooo Jenn you are not too much ahead of things lol..... Nickers is going to marry newflvr's oldest son (not sure she knows his name yet though  :P) and they will be giving newflvr lots and lots of grandkids (the fourlegged kind), they are of appropriate age, so we can start planning both wedding and party lol...... Now nicki and newflvr just have to come around to telling the young man himself  ::) ;D I like the chipNDales though, friends of mine went to see them once (they felt down and needed a little "pickmeupper") guess what I was superly overly preggo and had a baby in there kicking the crap outof my bladder, so no ChipNDales for Marit  :'( That was a black day in history lol.....

And newflvr I love your idea a screening place here, that way we all will get the sons and daughter in laws we like, they will come loving dogs (we wont have to train them) they are already used to slobbers and giant poops. And since they are kids to BPO'ers they will even be used to having to clean, cook and do the laundry (since their moms are nowadays totally neglecting those duties)  ;D

Marit

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2005, 11:06:31 am »
Whose having a bachelorette party???  Where is it???  What time???  What kind of liquor do I need to bring???   Will there be ChipNDales dancers???

Oh, it seems I was getting ahead of myself ... these are just "prospective" marriages.  Oh well.  If there is one ... ANYWHERE ... count me in!!!
who's jumping out of the cake?

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2005, 12:06:17 pm »
Let's put Marit in charge of the bachelorette party!  Nikkers can't since she's the bride!  We just have to figure out how to break it to BRAD (oldest son).  He's a shy one!  Ry, on the other hand, well, maybe we'd better not go there!  Hmmm. 

Jumping out of the cake nominations?  I have to think about that one too.  You all would like them younger...and that's WAY too much energy for me.  I like Newfies so I have to think of an equivalent two-legged Newfie-type human.  Someone mellow, handsome, kind, sweet, gentle......

.........day dreaming here.......... ...