BPO Gear Forum > Collars, crates, & other cool things

Tuffy Pet Toys.. Anyone have these?

(1/2) > >>

Lyn:
I bought one of these to test it out.

http://www.vipproducts.com/retail/files/index.php?cPath=27_106&osCsid=p204c9prldrj6rc69lkev34o02

So far it's held up ok. It states that they are not a chew toys but Bubba and Lola have both been chewing on it as well as playing tug with it. The only damage so far was the outer edge was fraying. So I trimmed the threads off. But after 5 days it's still intact. LOL

Bubba is such a weirdo though, he picks it up with his nose through the hole and runs around like that. Problem is he can't see where he's going. :D

Lyn:
Anything with dangly parts or legs and feet are pretty much instantly chewed/ripped off. I saw the stingray and thought nope that tail would be gone in no time. LOL So when I spotted the ring and saw it was a '10' on the tuffness scale I had to try it. :D The store is awaiting my report on the durability of it.

I was going to get 2 but couldn't justify spending $50 bucks if they were only going to last the day.

Pyr Heaven:
I got Miles the Tug shaped Tuffy. Long with a ring shape at each end. It's destroyed now.....I think it took a little over a week. I think it might've been a 9 on the "tuffy scale". Not too bad since regular stuffed animals can be destroyed in an hour depending what mood he's in...and he can devour a 12 inch bully stick in about 5-10 minutes.

vmimom2006:
Haven't tried one. You never know what she will kill instantly and what will last with her. A small teddy bear that was a gag gift for my son one year that farts when squeezed has lasted for weeks and she just loves the sound it make (go figure!). So I can only guess if she really like it she takes care of it and if she doesn't ...well it's ripped appart in record time!

TINKSMOM:
The only thing TINK doesn't destroy is her KONG. She eats tennis balls, tug ropes, even a small tractor tire. We have had to throw must of her toys away for fear of her eating them and getting sick or a blockage. We even bought her a real beef bone 8" (smoked) and I stepped out of the room for 5 min and it was "completely" gone.

If anyone knows of anything that will last for this grade of chewing machine, let me know. She is getting bored witht he KONG, but don't know what else to give her that would be safe. I have tried everything I can find, but forget stuffed or plush toys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version