Great Danes > Great Dane Pictures

Is anything goofier than a Great Dane???

(1/3) > >>

Kermit:
If there were a contest of the goofiest breed, I think that Great Danes would take the cake.

There's a LOT more where this one came from...

Come on folks, bring on your goofiest pics! :D

vmimom2006:
Yep they are goofy. I see Athena is not the only one to make many of those faces.  ;D They are such happy little beasties!!

Ursa:
Love this thread! 

We need more goofy Dane pictures!!!!

Moni:
I miss seeing goofy dane faces.  Thanks for this thread guys, its nice seeing them again.  I had to go back through Tenchi's old pictures and find some of my favs.  What a silly boy he was.

aggghgmom:
Thank you all for the giggles and smiles this morning.  I think danes are so cool!!  One of my favorite danes on this board hsa always been Gweck, I LOVE the name and one of my favorite pictures is the one of him looking down with those ears out (I believe it was posted before).  I was so excited when Beans came to live with you - I knew he would have the best life and a way cool name!

Now Jack to me always looks so stately, that I laughed out loud when I saw his pictures, ESPECIALLY the one of his head in the ?coffee table? my daughter came flying over to the computer to see what I was laughing at!!

And Tenchi  I remember, my impression was that she was a very loving darling dog.  Seeing those pictures was so awesome.

For of you dane owners/lovers I can certainly see why - you just must smile from ear to ear.

Randy and Harley

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version