Author Topic: I suck!!!  (Read 4286 times)

Offline ptkennel

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Trail Kennel
I suck!!!
« on: December 23, 2008, 11:51:25 am »
Sorry to my SS person that I had to buy for, if you haven't gotten a gift it was probably me!  Family crisis have kept me from getting things out on time. The present is on the way or maybe it is there already. We have gotten our gifts from our SS but haven't has the time to get the dogs to open them yet. Sorry.
My cards are all addressed too, but are still on the desk in the office, the plan on having a picture taken was a wash, it was a pipe dream to think that it was going to happen at all with 6 dogs, and 3 of them being pups still, well ,kinda pups.
I am still planning on getting the cards out, so everyone will likely get them in the new year.
Merry Christmas!!!!
Joy, Newfoundland
Gabi, Newfoundland
Amy, Irish Wolfhound
Sara, Irish Wolfhound
Gintaro, Irish Wolfhound (from Poland)
Desa, our Borzoi
4 Irish Wolfhound puppies, Saturn, Gemini, Delta and Mercury
www.prairietra ilkennel.com

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: I suck!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 06:58:35 pm »
It'll be like an extra surprise in the New Year!!!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline vmimom2006

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 02:02:40 am »
Hey don't be so hard on yourself! It will give us something to look for in the mail. The days after Christmas are kind of a let down after all the activity so this works out just fine! Now take a deep breath and have an eggnog  ;D
Mom to:
Athena 20 month Blue Great Dane
Aurora 5 yr Blue Merle Great Dane
Baby Tux cat-RIP 6/9/09
Mandy & Millie 10 yr sisters tabbys
Wheet 9 yr black shorthair devil cat
Lucy Lu & Buckley 8 month kitties

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 08:28:51 am »
I have a wooden reindeer that I display all my cards from the previous year on, so don't worry.  I love to get mail, that isn't bills, so cards anytime are wonderful!  I put out all the BPO cards from last year, this year on the reindeer and my entire family has been oohing and ahhing over them.  Stop beating yourself up.  Take a break, deep breath and have something you like to drink, preferably alcoholic.  You don't suck at all.  Merry Christmas
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats