Author Topic: Momma's little helper  (Read 3703 times)

lins_saving_grace

Momma's little helper
« on: December 26, 2008, 12:09:07 pm »
I'm always up and working by 6 or 6:30 and Little Grace usually sleeps in till about 7 or 8.  After a quick tingle and breakfast, Grace will snuggle back up on her blankies (or couch when she's allowed back on it in a week and a half), but right behind my chair.  She's my little helper.

Tonight, I figured she's feeling ok and decided to clean, vacuum and mop.  She hates all three of those things, and barks and lunges at the mop and vacuum, so I've been waiting to do either.  It's never felt so good to clean before...and I think I got up enough hair to not only have to clean the vacuum filter, but also make 3 other black dogs.

lorim2

Re: Momma's little helper
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 12:59:08 pm »
You know I have a feeling that our little Grace is very spoiled! ;D

Her pics are precious!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 12:59:37 pm by lorim2 »

Offline Ursa

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • What Now!?
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 01:01:39 pm »
Spoiled maybe but so cute!

I want to know how you got her to sleep in?  Ours NEVER sleep late!
Ruthanna - the Triplets' mom

Ursa, CGC -  11 month old Great Pyrenees
Fargo, CGC - 9 month old Newfoundland
Sadie, CGC - 8 month old Newfoundland

What Now!? - www.muttdog.us

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 01:15:11 pm »
thank you.  and yes.  she's a little spoiled if you ask me.  if you ask her, she is horribly abused...not allowed in bed or on the couch again till next month.  But that's what the blankets are for.  We're camping out in the living room while her leg heals for its 30 days after surgery.  One week and 3 days left.

I'm not sure how I got her to sleep in these days. she's almost 4, so she's probably getting into that phase where things don't have to be so fast and furious. Since I started working at home in May, she got used to doing things whenever she feels like it.  it's not such a structured schedule like we'd have if i had to leave home at a certain time.  she's really taking that for granted. 
I do remember those first 2 years I had her when she wouldn't sleep later than 4:30 am.  I think we've earned a little sleeping in.