Author Topic: I need to be told NO LOL  (Read 10850 times)

Blair

Re: I need to be told NO LOL
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2005, 11:33:09 am »
Oh I agree mantles are the best  ;D My husband says he needs to think about it, cause we are trying to move to Vermont, from Texas, and he says we will have a hard enough time with 2 big dogs, one being a Rottweiler. he is not sure how we will be able to move with 2 Great danes, a Rottweiler, and a Chihuahua. Chances are we will have to rent. So as of right now, it is "We will see" but here are more pictures LOL

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2005, 11:35:57 am »
Blair, there is no way that I'm going to tell you "NO".  Especially if y'all are moving up here and that means Tenchi will have TWO more dane friends to play with!  ;)

BTW   AHHHHHHH PUPPY BREATHHHHH!!!!!
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2005, 12:19:56 pm »
Well, I can tell you my husband said the same thing to me.  We are moving next spring back to the midwest, and might have to rent.  But that did not stop me from getting my beautiful guy anyway.

I wish I could get another.  All these pictures are killing me.  Financially wise, though I know I can't right now, plus the fact that my husband would kill me............ ..and the fact that where we live now only allows two dogs.

Luvmydanes

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2005, 02:28:36 pm »
I say you just get it. lol. My hubby told me no way yesterday, but he loves dogs, so we could end up with yet another one. haha!

Kandi

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2005, 02:36:13 pm »
If you are going to have a hard time finding a place anyway you might as well get what you want.  Chances are if a place will accept more than 2 dogs, with one being a large Rott and another being a huge dane, then the place will probably not have any limits.

I say things happen for a reason.  So, whatever your husbands decides will turn out great for you in the end.  If he says yes, that one is obvious.  But if he says no, then an even more perfect dog for you is around the corner.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2005, 02:45:43 pm »
Yes, yes, yes ... GET HIM!!!  Definitely.  I'm not joking.  He's so cute.  Just bring him home and then be like, "oops!!!  Where did this puppy come from???  Hmmm...."

Jenn

Jenn, you are such a stinker!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2005, 02:49:19 pm »
Yes, yes, yes ... GET HIM!!!  Definitely.  I'm not joking.  He's so cute.  Just bring him home and then be like, "oops!!!  Where did this puppy come from???  Hmmm...."

Jenn

I can't help it.  I love animals.  I was my parents' worst nightmare -- bringing home every stray in a ten mile radius.

I would if I could too!

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2005, 04:09:26 pm »
Get the Puppy!!!!!!!!!!
sooo cute ;D
Tell hubby the girls at BPO made you do it :P
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2005, 06:25:16 pm »

Jenn

I can't help it.  I love animals.  I was my parents' worst nightmare -- bringing home every stray in a ten mile radius.

I would if I could too!

I just showed up from a trip with Sanity in the car.  Matt was like "HI HOney I missed you!  What is that?  Is that a dog?  Dammit is that one of those ugly Dane dogs?  ARGH IT IS!!!!!!!!"

Ang
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

dohertyswissy

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2005, 07:13:50 pm »
How can you resist that face????  Aww!!!!! 

DO IT...DO IT....DO IT!!

No peer pressure or anything!

Jenn - I'm with you.  If I see a dog on the side of the street, hubby tries to speed up so I won't rescue it!

GR8DAME

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2005, 07:05:01 am »

Tried to rescue a dog at the side of a busy road right by the forest preserves, but couldn't get near it. It took me 20 minutes of crashing thru the poisen ivy to get close enough to realize I was trying to rescue a coyote...DUH!!!
Stella

PS-Poisen Ivy sucks.