Author Topic: Hallo Everyone!  (Read 4168 times)

Offline Vapidfire

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Hallo Everyone!
« on: January 09, 2009, 11:08:48 am »
Hallo Everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. Just found the board and thought it would be great to get to chat to other giant breed dog owners.

I myself have quite a zoo! We have four cats, two dwarf hamsters, and six parrots.

The puppies in the house include Five Fila Brasileiros and one Cane Corso.

Our oldest dogs are two 4yr old female Fila Brasileiros. Both of them are fawns. Serenity belongs to me and my husband and Diva belongs to my best friend who recently moved in with us for an unknown amount of time.

The other three Filas are 6mo old fawn puppies. Two girls and one Boy. One of the girls "Kaylee" is ours and the other two "Fury" and "Chaos" belong to the roomie. They are all siblings from a litter she had with Diva.

Our new roomie runs a dog rescue and the Cane Corso "Brody" is a rescue dog. We're hoping that he's found his new forever home and are going over to do a home check on Tuesday.

The house gets pretty crazy sometimes lately! but it's not as insane as people seem to think. "Trish" our new roomie is a dog trainer and behavioralist so the dogs are all extremely well behaved.

Looking forward to talking with others.

Cat.
Cat
Serenity: Fila Brasileiro Female
Kaylee: Fila Brasileiro Female
Lincoln: Newfoundland Male
Keegan: Fila Brasileiro Male
Cathen: Fila Brasileiro Male
Bug & Ger: Devon Rex Cats
Remus: Roommates Mutt
Rescues of all sorts

AudgePadge

Re: Hallo Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 11:36:16 am »
Hi Cat, I'm Audrey and the puppers are in the siggy.  I LOVE Filas! they're gorgeous, I hope you'll be posting more pics soon? :)
Welcome!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 12:05:01 pm »
Hello and welcome!
(were you on here previously?  Your backround story sound very familiar...... ...esp. since you don't hear about many fila's  ;) )

My name is Chris and my crew consists of Keiko, my 10 yr old husky/shep mix, Gunther, my 4 yr old great dane, Nigel and Posey, my two 3 yr old rat terriers, 3 birds, 2 rats and a small tank of fish.  ;)  more to come soon..........

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 01:39:04 pm »
Hi and welcome to the board.  I'm Kat and my crew is listed below.  I love Filas and would love to see pics of the entire crew. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience