Author Topic: Ok  (Read 14045 times)

Offline LDT

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: Ok, now we're back to Gilligan.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 10:55:21 am »
I have owned, correction, dogs have owned us for over 35 years. Up until these two pups we always got one when one passed. Now, I am convinced that two at a time is way more fun! It’s wonderful to see them play together, sleep together and do the same with us. I'm not kidding when I say the poop and pee together, it's quite comical. They also put spunk back into my 9.5 yr old newf. After we lost out Lab 2 yrs ago, old Ben was never the same until we brought home these two fuzz balls. If you have patience, you won't regret it. If you have any question or want to phone us, just let me know. They follow us like, well puppies, we call it the "Puppy Posse". Cheers RT
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 10:57:14 am by LDT »
I have tried nothing and I'm all out of Ideas!

Offline MollyGirl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 12:03:16 pm »
I sure am! The SW corner, although I'm moving to Northern MN next year (getting married, and he lives there). I take it you are as well (Viking Lady)?

Where are you now?  I'm the only family member of my entire family (aunts/uncles/granparents/cousins/etc) that lives outside the state of MN............ .LOL.

Mostly they live around a town called Buffalo, although my parents, sister and brother live in and around Minneapolis.  ;)  I love it there and miss it dearly.
Funny we are about 8 miles from Buffalo great town.
Becky
Phoebe 1-1/2 Yr.Great Pyrenees
MollyGirl No longer with us Pyr/Springer mix

Offline TINKSMOM

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 07:28:01 am »
How about putting Mary Ann on your bridal registry. If she is a "gift" it would be rude to send her back.

Hee Hee
My name is Lori.

Mom to
Tinkerbear (lab/kom mix)
Harley (Newfy/Saint mix)
Boomer (Cat-russian blue)
RIP - Tater Marie (basset 11/95 to 1/08)
RIP - Velcro (Kitten-Tiger Stripe)