Author Topic: Re-introduction!  (Read 6904 times)

Erin

Re-introduction!
« on: January 20, 2009, 02:26:53 pm »
I haven't been on this board in a looooooong time (probably like a year), so I thought a re-introduction might be in order  ;)

I'm Erin, human to Chops (almost three-year-old male Great Dane) and Akasha (four-year-old adopted South African Boerboel) and our newest addition, Kemper, who is currently almost 7 months old, another male Great Dane.  They're all wonderful and I love them to death, even when we're all going nuts with cabin fever in the winter!!  :P  We live in Buffalo, NY, so... yeah, we've been going insane being stuck in the house so much.  My husband and I are both dog crazy, so we make it work!  :D  I'm photo crazy and loooooove taking pictures of my doggies!

Here's pics of my crew:

Kemper and Chops

The lovely Akasha

This is usually how our couch looks, ha ha!

Here's a recent pic of the dane boys... I can't believe how big the puppy is getting!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Re-introduction!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 02:44:06 pm »
Well hello and re-welcome!.......lol.
Wow, look at the legs on Kemper!  So gangly, I remember that stage........l ol.

My name is Chris, and my crew consists of Keiko,a husky/shep mix, Gunther, a great dane, and Nigel and Posey 2 rat terriers.

Offline NewfFan

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 02:52:00 pm »
Those are some AWESOME looking dogs you've got, what a pack! Welcome back.
-Chantel-
Owned by:
Daisy, AKC Black Lab
Max 3 year old AQHA gelding

Offline VdogLover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 04:09:21 pm »
Welcome back!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 04:16:57 pm »
welcome back.  looks like a fun bunch of boys there.  Kemper looks like Cataberie (did I mispell that?). 
Do they let you sit on the couch, or did they get you body pillows or people beds for the floor?

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 04:27:02 pm »
Welcome Back!! I think I remember you. I love the picture of all three on the couch. They look so cozy. Where do you sit?
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 05:03:19 pm »
Hey, good to see you!  How is kasha?  Behaving, I hope.
Kemper is really getting big!
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

Erin

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 01:55:20 am »
Welcome Back!  I remember you because you have a dane (now 2) and your only about 30 mins from me.  I'm not far from the Fort Erie border.  There are a few of us BPOers that are not too far from you :) 

Well, when the weather gets nicer we're all going to have to have a play date!!  ;D

Believe it or not, there's actually room for all of us to fit on the couch.  Seriously!  I'm sure once Kemper is bigger there won't be, but for now we can all smoosh ourselves on there, LOL.  :D  I'm sure it's quite the sight!

Anakalia

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 04:54:17 am »
Welcome back!  Loved the pics of your babies, they're all gorgeous!